“don’t you think it’s too much for starbucks?” I asked

“nooooo” she screamed.

“Ohkay ohkay.” I said scanning myself again in the mirror. She had curled my hair and tied them into a elegant ponytail. She put eyeliner and colossal on my eyes. She then did my cheeks a light pink shade. She put long earrings on my ears and a small heart shaped pendant around my neck.

“thanku so much Perrie.” I gave her a breadth crushing hug.

“Can’t breathe ” was all she could say.

I giggled and released her. I then pecked her on her cheek and left.

“have fun” she said. I then came out only to see Pari and Ian siting in the couch cuddling.

“oh! My naked eyes” I said a quickly covered my eyes.

“what? We are just cuddling. And by the way… someone is looking sexy” Pari said smirking.

“ummm… Niall asked me out and m guessing he will propose me today before leaving for Australia. So I thought to….”

“coolll… have fun..”Ian said.

I thanked them. Took my car keys and left the house. I opened my car got into the driving seat and drove to Starbucks.  I reached starbucks within 15 mins. I enterd to see Niall already sitting in a decorated booth.  I quickened my foot steps to the booth.

“hey ” I said

“ummm… you look sexy… ummm  hellow” he said stumbling on his words.

“are you ohkay?” I asked unsure of what to say taking a seat.

“yeah…”

“sooo… what do you wanna say?”

“you look gorgeous!!”

“thank you…!!”

“sooo… ummm… iii wanted… ummm… to say that ummm…” Niall stumbled on his words.

*Niall’s point of view.*

 “sooo… ummm… iii wanted… ummm… to say that ummm…” I stumbled on my words. I couldn’t get enough courage. I was sweating like hell… I didn’t know what to say… I was loss on my words…  I wanted to speak but couldn’t. I wanted to hold her hand and say that I love her but I couldn’t form my sentences. I felt like I should have taken my English lessons properly. I was so lost in my thoughts when someone shook my hand.

“ummm… Niall…” Stacy said. I saw her on her knees taking a donought in her hand. I was so confused about my surroundings. I couldn’t process on what was going on when Stacy started speaking

“Niall…  I know we have gone through a lot of tough patches. But not for a second I you were away from my mind.  I really didn’t wanted us to separate but I guess solving others problems we created problems between us. If I really get to erase a moment from my life, I would want to erase that moment when we were separated. I just want you back with me… no matter what… but this time I am not letting you go, I you say yes.” Stacy said. I doubt if she even took a breadth in between her sentences.  But was she reading my mind? That was exactly what I wanted to say to her.

“say something… my knees are hurting.” She said and I giggled.

I then made her stand and all I did was kiss her. that ws her answer. She at first was shocked. But then went along with the kiss… everyone in starbucks started clapping when we pulled apart. I scratched my head and we left with our coffee…