SeVEN { angel }

"Give me your hands."

"No."

Jungkook frowned. "Darling, be good please and give me your hands."

"No." Taehyung held his hands behind his back when Jungkook reached for them.

They've been fighting over this for nearly ten minutes now. Taehyung didn't know why Jungkook wanted his hands, he had yet to think of asking. Jungkook just woke him up when the alarm clock beeped 02:49 and ordered Taehyung to "get ready." Then Jungkook started asking for his hands the instant Taehyung came out from the bathroom, showered and clothed in sweats. He wasn't given an explanation, but Taehyung had enough context clues to make up his own reason. Today is their "relocation day."

That was all Taehyung needed to conclude he could not listen to anything Jungkook said. Who knows where he'll end up if he behaves? Dead in a dumpster or chained in a basement or... something else horribly unimaginable. Taehyung didn't want to try and find out.

He couldn't let Jungkook take him away. It would slim his chances of escaping to nearly nothing. The longer he stalled, the more time he would have to think of a way out of this. He really needed to stall.

Jungkook sighed and his shoulders slouched. He was already getting tired of Taehyung's antics. "Please don't fight me on this. We need to get going now, so give me your hands—"

"I don't want to go!" he blurted. It was the only thing he could think of to deter Jungkook and give himself more time to figure out a way out of this.

Jungkook tilted his head with curiosity. "You want to stay here then?"

That's not what he said... but it's close enough, isn't it? Taehyung would rather stay here than leave for Jungkook's mystery destination if those were his only options—right now, it looks like they might be. Taehyung nodded and Jungkook's expression shifted into one of surprise.

"You do?"

He nodded again. "I don't want to go."

"Oh. I'm sorry you feel that way, doll, but we have to." Jungkook smiled a little too enthusiastically for his tone. "You'll like the other place just as much as you like this one. It might be a little older of a building, but it's not that bad and we'll fix it up together."

Taehyung's gut churned disgustingly at that. He won't like any place as long as Jungkook is with him.

"N-No. We don't have to leave."

"Yes, we do."

"Says who? We can stay here. I don't—"

Taehyung silenced himself as Jungkook came to stand toe-to-toe with him and gingerly placed his hands on Taehyung's shoulders. Jungkook towered above him as Taehyung was still sitting on the edge of the bed. He wanted to stand too and eliminate Jungkook's height advantage, but their faces would end up way too close if he did that now.

"Are you afraid?"

"W-What?"

"I asked if you're afraid of me, because you seem to be."

"I'm not afraid of you." Maybe. Even Taehyung wasn't sure whether that was a lie or not. He wasn't scared of Jungkook right now. Jungkook was only scary sometimes and that side had rarely come out so far.

"Okay. Good. So please give me your hands."

"What for?" Taehyung finally asked. He knew the answer already, he was sure of it anyways, but he still needed to stall. He needed to think of what the fuck he was going to do to get out of this.