InTRO & CaST

The university's statistics teacher becomes a little too infatuated with his favorite student, and he just can't let go.

Kim Taehyung's life takes a turn for the worse when he steps a little too far out of line. Not when he becomes enthralled in a scandalous relationship, but instead when he says "no" to the wrong kind of person.

TEACHER'S     PET.

a taekook fan fiction.

✗✗ WARNING ✗✗

This work is VERY EXPLICIT and VERY DARK. Please read the list below before proceeding. 

This features:

graphic depictions of sexuality

professor + college student / 7 year age gap ( no underage stuff )

dubcon

assault

 graphic depictions of violence and abuse

graphic use of language

manipulation

 unhealthy aggressive and obsessive acts

kidnapping

 open / ambiguous ending

unreliable narrator

Please read with extreme caution and stop if you become uncomfortable.

This work is very fucked up—I know, I wrote it. However, I DO NOT condone any of the violent or inherently bad themes mentioned above.

This is fiction. It is not a representation of my morals or beliefs, nor is it a depiction of a healthy relationship. This fic is meant to make you feel something. It is a story about a psychological process. This is a survivor story and is not meant to glorify or romanticize something harmful.

I do not own the images or gifs presented in the format. The one thing I do own is the story itself. Any place, person, or thing present in my book that aligns with reality is purely coincidental.