"Fuck no," I rudely snorted. He may be cute but no one's that cute that I'd be willing to share Ice-cream with them.

I just laughed as his mouth dropped open in shock. Then being the nasty person that I was, I decided to make a show out of eating my ice cream. I dug out a massive spoonful of ice cream and then got close to his face and then slid the ice-cream off the spoon at a tauntingly slow pace.

 "This is too good," I moaned over dramatically, with a smirk on my face. I noticed his body stiffened, and his blue eyes darken as he watched me eat it.

 "Mia, don't do this to me again..." he whispered gruffly, his voice sounding slightly pained. 

Just as I was about to put another spoonful into my mouth, Ethan grabbed my wrist and redirected the spoon into his mouth.

 I gasped as he smoothly slid the ice-cream of the spoon. "What the fuck Ethan?" I yelled as I shot him a spiteful glare. How dare he steal my ice-cream? 

"It's your fault for teasing me. You're lucky that's all I did," he said warningly, as his dark eyes flickered down to my lips. 

The way he was looking at me, distracted me for a brief few seconds. But then I scowled as I remembered what he had just done. I rudely shoved him off the sofa, as a punishment for his crime. 

"Fuck," he winced as he hit the floor.

I chuckled happily to myself and went back to eating my ice-cream. "That was a bit rude," he mumbled, as he returned to his seat. 

"Well stealing someone food without permission, is also rude." I bit back.

I continued to eat my ice-cream in peace for a while before he interrupted me yet again. "You have a little ice-cream on your cheek," he said looking over at me in amusement.

 I groaned in annoyance. "Where?" I said gesturing to my face. 

"Right here," he said pointing to the corner of his mouth. 

I sighed before trying to wipe it off with my sleeve. 

"Still there," he laughed. I glared at him and tried to swipe at it again. 

"Nope," he snorted.

 "Whatever, I don't give a shit" I snapped in annoyance. I was too lazy to keep trying.

 "Don't worry, I'll get it right off for you," he smirked.

Before I could even fathom what he was about to do, he grabbed my chin and pulled my face closer to his. My eyes widened as his eyes dropped down to my lips and he inched his way closer to me. 

Holy fucking shit. Was he seriously going to kiss me again? 

I let out a small gasp as I felt his lips loosely brush past mine before I felt his tongue slide out and lick the corner of my mouth. Then he pulled away and smiled.

 "All gone," he whispered, and just like that, he let go of my chin and leaned back on the sofa with a contented sigh.

 I just stared at him in complete shock, as he just innocently glanced around the room in boredom as though he hadn't just licked the ice-cream off my fucking face. That was honestly one of the shittiest things you could do to someone who is barely holding together their self-control, not to kiss you. 

"What the fuck Ethan, you can't just lick people's faces," I cried.

 Ethan glanced over at me and shrugged. "Well, I've kissed you, so what's the difference," he argued as his eyes lit with a troublesome spark.