"Yeah...ahem....I'll be in at this time from now on.  Was Mr. Braxton.... Chace in his new office when you spoke to him?"  Rylie takes a shot, what could it hurt.  Her assistant seems to know everything going on around here anyway.  It's the only way she stays informed. 

"I didn't want to say anything but I was wondering if you knew."  Beth replies over the intercom. 

Rylie gets up from her desk and goes out to Beth's desk surprising her.   

"If I knew what Beth?"  Rylie says.  Beth's been her and Jayson's personal assistant for two years.  She's loyal but she's also younger than Rylie by three years at twenty-three and likes to party with some of the other younger assistants.  They go out after work a lot to drink and gossip.  

"You're not going to yell at me for gossiping?"  Beth jumps up from her seat more excited than Rylie expected.   

"No...no...go ahead say whatever you want to tell me.  I won't get upset.  Do I do that a lot?  I mean, you know get upset about all the gossiping that goes on around here?"  Rylie frowns at her.    

"I think you just don't like people gossiping but it's not all gossip you know.  Most of what's talked about around here ends up being true."  Beth responds. 

"Well some of it Beth, it's the stuff that gets added onto the truth that becomes the problem."  Rylie replies. 

"Yeah, but it's true so far that Jayson's brother now has an office here on the executive floors. Have you seen that man?  He's like sex on a stick."  She stops talking when she sees the look on Rylie's face. 

"What....I'm listening?  He's been here before Beth, he always goes back to New York a few days later."  Rylie comments. 

"This time it's different.  They moved new furniture into the corner office upstairs and Grace Harold over in personnel told me he bought a house in Mclean out at Evan's Farm."  Rylie can't help herself, she encourages her.  "Beth that's ridiculous.  Those houses are huge, much too big for a single man." 

"No Ry, he bought something called a penthouse condo.  This place is huge and magnificent.  Mr. Braxton Sr. lives in one of those monster houses there.  Chace didn't want to be too far away from his dad Mr. Braxton is recovering from prostate cancer.  He's worried about his sons and he wants Chace close by." 

"Is that really true?  I didn't know that, is Braxton Sr. alright?"  Rylie ask the surprise of what she's hearing is still reflected on her face. 

"Yeah....he's going to be but I think he's upset about Jayson's marriage.  You know he and that wife of his are fighting over their pre-nup.  Chace was engaged a few years ago he broke it off I don't know why."   She shrugs her shoulders like she's stumped. 

Rylie stares at her with wide eyes unable to believe she knows so much about this family.  "Oh my god Beth how do you know all of this stuff."  Rylie exclaims. 

"I end up being the designated driver a lot of nights when I go out with the other personal assistants in this place.  Since I don't get drunk, I remember most of the stuff we talk about."  She explains. 

"You're a very dangerous lady.  Remind me never to drink more than one drink around you."  Rylie grins at her.  "I've got to go, it's almost time for my meeting." 

Rylie leaves her assistant heading down to the conference room.  She has to pass Jayson's office to get to it.  His door is slightly ajar.     

Rylie walks in looking around expecting to see a cleaning lady but there's no one around.  Jayson's computer screen is lit up Rylie hears noises coming from his office closet.