"King you such a sweet brother." I said and he smiled before kissing my cheek.

"Where's Jalé?" I asked and then she ran in the room.

"Hey lil girl, what you was in there doing?" I asked and she shook her head looking at my drawing.

"It's me!" She smiled and I laughed.

"Yeah mommy drawing you and your brothers." I said and she nodded.

"Mama." King said and I looked at him.

"When is daddy coming back?" He asked looking down playing with his hands.

"I don't know baby, but soon." I said and he nodded then a tear dropped onto his hand.

"King don't cry, look at me." I said and he shook his head.

"Did he leave us?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No King he didn't. I promise he's coming back soon. Me and daddy are still together. We ok alright. Things are fine but he had got hurt, remember?" I asked and he nodded.

"Right, so he should be back very soon." I said and he nodded wiping his face.

"I'm just trying to help out. Since he's not here right now." He said and I smiled.

"I appreciate you for helping mommy out. I love you." I said kissing his cheek and he laughed.

All the sudden all the lights in the house cut off. Alaidria screamed and I quickly grabbed her and King.

"Y'all stay in here, ok? Mommy gonna come back. King stay right here with your brother and sister." I said and he nodded:

Only people that knew where I stay was the people I be round. Family. My doors stay locked so whoever this was in my house wasn't gon leave the same way they came in.

I got up leaving out the room and that's when I heard footsteps. As I walked in the living room the footsteps stopped.

"Ok Cuz, I'm finna get my kids and leave. YALL MUHFCUKAS CAN HAVE THIS HOUSE!" I yelled finna walk back in the room but I bumped into somebody.

I backed up a little before slapping the fuck outta them.

"Damn Dream chill." I smacked my lips kicking Trell and he laughed.

"Asshole. Don't do that you know I have kids." I said and then the lights turned back on and he was just laughing.

I rolled my eyes finna walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Look! Look!" I scrunched up my face because he was acting like a little kid. I turned around to see what he was pointing at.

I smiled and a tear just dropped from my eye.

"If you. Don't get yo ass out my kitchen." I said and he laughed.

"And I haven't seen you in like a year and a half." I said going over to him seeing as he ate a fruit roll up.

"And then you eating my babies snacks!" I yelled tryna take it and he laughed.

"It's been a year and a half and a nigga ain't ate nun. Lemme alone." He said and I rolled my eyes before trying to hit him but he moved away.