"There'll be a spell or something, I'm sure." Harry continued, "But listen, I'm trying to tell you about Snape and Moody..."

"Do you reckon Moody's here to keep an eye on Snape as well as Karkaroff?" Ron asked.

Magnolia didn't think it was a good idea for Moody to be sniffing around Hogwarts. Although Harry was beginning to think that maybe Snape had put his name in the Goblet, and Moody's investigation had only strengthened that in his mind.

He kept that in his mind for the next few weeks, as he tried to come up with a way to breath and swim under water for an hour. Magnolia was almost glad for the distraction, the excuse, not to spend so much time with George and Malfoy.

After the night Malfoy had found her in the Common Room, she had felt awkward around him. First, they kissed, then that. She could see everyone watching them whenever they were near each other, and she had started to see what Pansy had- the glances they shared or the times they looked at each other when they thought the other wasn't watching.

The only real excitement for Magnolia was Sirius' message a few days before the Second Task asking for the date of the next Hogsmeade Trip. She was thrilled to be able to see her Godfather again. They just had to make it through the task.

The thought of seeing Sirius was the only thing stopping her panicking about Harry still not having found a way to breath under the water. She sat, tapping her foot against the library table leg frantically, as she skimmed through yet another book searching for answers.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were around too, Hermione had taken to pacing between the bookshelves and Harry would throw books away from him roughly when they proved to be no use. Ron, Magnolia noticed, was the quietest. He seemed almost resigned to the fact they wouldn't find anything to help Harry.

"Oh, this is no use!" Hermione snapped as she shut a book, "Who on earth wants to make their nose hair grow into ringlets?"

"I wouldn't mind." Fred spoke up as he turned the corner to where the group were sat, "Be a talking point, wouldn't it?"

"What are you two doing here?" Rona sked as the twins approached.

"Looking for Nola and Hermione." George replied, smiling at Magnolia, "McGonagall wants you two."

"Us? Why?" Magnolia asked, shaking her head, "I need to stay with Harry."

George shrugged, "She was quite insistent you two go to her office."

"But-"

"It's ok." Hermione interrupted, "We'll go to see Professor McGonagall and meet Harry and Ron back in the Common Room. Bring as many books as you can."

Magnolia grabbed her brother, pulling him into a hug, "I'll see you soon, we'll figure something out."

With that, she hurried after George and Fred with Hermione, wanting to get this meeting with Professor McGonagall over with quickly. Magnolia could barely believe that Professor McGonagall would want to see her the night before her brothers second task.

She should be by his side, helping him. Not wandering through the Castle on the way to a professor's study. What was she thinking!?

"Are you ok?" George asked.

Magnolia glared at him, "What do you think, George?"

"Sorry. I know. But he'll be ok, you know."

Magnolia was glad that they arrived at Professor McGonagall's study before she could say anything else. She was getting frustrated. She hated it when George did this... when anybody did. Professor McGonagall opened her door, and beckoned the two girls inside, George grasped Magnolia's hand and gently squeezed it.