Chapter 25. 2.5 - Siren Head's Past P.o.v's

(Siren Head's Flashback to Chapter 19 (Part 2) - Misunderstanding)

Siren Head's P.o.v

~TimeSkip~

Whilst the girl checked my injuries and was finishing up with healing them, I was left alone with her as her cat had left.

The girl at this point had moved onto my leg, and as she worked I never let her leave my sight. I felt like I couldn't look away, but I didn't want to anyways. I liked looking at her, as weird and creepy as that sounds, it was true.

(P/n) had returned whilst I wasn't paying attention. The feline even tried nudging me but I wouldn't budge. I was stuck staring at the young girl before me.

It felts like hours later before I heard her speak again, and it was towards me she was speaking to.

Before she spoke I felt my leg sting a bit, it was quite painful but I didn't say anything as I had the problem of even doing that.

"There! You're leg is all treated, but it may take awhile for you to walk properly again. Not too long though, seeing as your stomach and arms are healing quite fast now. Just a bit longer unfortunately. "

I nodded to show I understood to her statement.

Then she spoke again.

"....Siren Head?..."

I had my focus on her anyways but I turned my head a bit more towards her to show I was still listening.

"...you wrote that into the ground yesterday, before I passed out...is that your real name?..."

I nodded and waited for her to continuing.

"...was that easier for you to do or can you not talk?...

That I could answer, I honestly don't know what happened to my voice or if I had one. So I just shook my head and pointed to my throat. The girl looked confused so I started writing into the ground.

It was the only thing I could think of that would help me in this situation and it took a while to write.

When I was ready, the (H/c) (H/l) girl started the read it out.

"I can't apperantly talk. When I tried to speak to you last time, my sirens went off instead of my voice. I haven't really talked to an actually being in awhile but I definitely remember that I can talk. I think there's something wrong with my voice..."

She didn't speak for a few minutes until she did once again.

"So earlier?...you didn't want...to h-hurt me?..." She stuttered abit when she asked me this.

'She thought I wanted to hurt her?... that wasn't my attention at all! But I can understand why she taught that...

"...Siren Head?..."

Although I taught about her thoughts, I was still looking and listening to her.

"...What's your gender?..."

'What's,my gender?... What does she mean?...'

"...I mean...are you a boy or a girl?..." There was a bit of colour on her face but I didn't really pay attention to that part.