Chapter 8 - The Impossible

♡Umm... bruh? 1k reads?! How did that happened?! Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy this chapter and future ones!!!♡

2nd Person's P.o.v (Focused On You)

The only thing that came to your head was to beat the crap out of it! You didn't know where (P/n) was but you knew it wasn't good at all. You ran up screaming to it, ready to hit it when, you stopped...

In front of your fighting position was the last thing you ever expected. There sat in front of you, was your black cat (P/n). But he/she was...purring?!

That thing from earlier was holding him/her and...petting him/her?! "W-what?!" You said to yourself. The thing hadn't noticed your presence and neither had (P/n) who was too busy getting amazing pets to pay attention to his/her surroundings.
You started edging closing to the both of them, you wanted to get (P/n) away from the creature as quick as possible and leave it at that. 'Maybe we should move to somewhere else? Somewhere far far away?' You were to busy thinking to yourself that you hadn't noticed that you had snapped a twig under your feet.

The creature looked up to the sound and so did (P/n). (P/n) was so pleased to see you that he/she literally ran up to you and lept into your arms. In the process you had dropped your protection to catch the flying cat in your embrace. "Hey buddy! It's all ok now, I got you!" You said hugging your feline. (P/n) purred in response. After a few moments of hugging, (P/n) had jumped back out of your arms and suddenly ran back to the creature. "Wait! No (P/n) it's not safe! Come back!" You tried grabbing him/her but he/she was too quick.

During this reunion,  the creature had sat down on the ground, it's legs were crossed and it was staring at you until (P/n) ran back into it's arms. The creature this time just looked at your cat and then went back to gazing at you in your unmoved position.

"What do I do?" you said to yourself...