Chapter 1 - Normal Routine

Your P.o.v

"It was Sunday... another day about to go by...great", I sighed sadly. I was sad about my parents dissappearance, furious with the police calling it a *missing person's* case and just leaving at the that, confused and hurt that mom and dad left in the first place. Did they not love me? Did I do something wrong?

Over the years I, (Y/n) (L/n) spent with my parents, all they did was show me love and affection like any child could ever want. I remember treating them right, with only a few tantrums that couldn't have been helped when I were a toddler. Thinking about the good memories made me sigh again. "Might aswell get up and ready I guess" I said to nobody in particular.

2nd Person's P.o.v

After getting yourself dressed and your (H/l) (H/c) fixed into a high/low ponytail ( Or you left it down if you have short hair), you made your way out of your bedroom, down the wooden stairs to your office. You gazed at the kitchen for a second before doing a 180. "I'll just get my breakfast later"... you muttered to yourself.

Ever since your parents went *missing* you were determined to find out at least what happened to them, even if it meant missing a meal here and there at times. Your office had turned more or less into a room full of your leads and ideas to what could have happened to them.

You went to sit in your office chair but noticed a ball of fur of a cat already in it, purring softly. "Hey (P/n), would you mind moving? Or at least scooting over a bit so I could try again at my work?" You said softly but enough for (P/n) to hear. (P/n) groggily opened his/her eyes and scooted over to more of the left of your chair, allowing you more room. "Thanks buddy, hopefully I'll be able to get somewhere this time with my research". (P/n) purred loudly, as if understanding what you were saying and agreeing with you, but he/she also made it sound like you were just letting yourself believe that, no matter what.

"Hopefully..." you repeated to yourself for the final time before again, starting another day of your search...