Chapter 12 - What's Going On?

♡You can play the rain sounds all through the chapter, it makes the scenes more realistic! 😊♡

Your P.o.v

~TimeSkip~ ( From where you left off )

I've been wandering for awhile now and there was no trace of (P/n) after I saw him/her enter the forest. I was started to panic for his/her safety and it had also started to lash rain, unfortunately I left my jacket at the house.

As soon as I chased after (P/n) earlier, I realised that the creature wasn't at the house. The only other place it goes to from what I knew is..the forest.

"Oh no..."

Siren Head's P.o.v

The noises...

The noises from earlier. The sounds of twigs snapping hadn't stopped. I felt like I was being watched and it only kept getting worse. Whatever or whoever was doing this was starting to freak me out a bit, which would be quite surprising for someone like me, but I had my reasons for my actions and thoughts on the matter.

It also started to rain but that wasn't my first problem at the moment.

A few years back I remembered hearing similar noises, I don't remember what I did but I ended up in a big room. The walls were white, the looked so intimidating with no emotion. The room was big enough for me to be in. There was a door that seemed to be made from steel with an eye-slot in the middle of it.There also appeared to be a window but I couldn't reach it...

My memories quickly faded.

These memories scared me. I didn't exactly remember where I was then or how I had gotten there. That part of my memories never really bothered me, but they did now as I felt like I was having deja-vu.

The only thing I thought of doing was quickening my pace a bit. I didn't want to make it obvious that I was scared, incase whoever was nearby grew more suspicious.

I suddenly broke in to a long strided walk, which is like my way of running. The sound's of the rustling grew but it grew very quite quickly after. This confused me so much that I wasn't watching where I was going-

"Weeeeeeeeewoooooooooooooo"

I screamed. Well, more like my sirens let out a long and loud sound.

I had dropped to the ground, shaking so bad. A sort of long string was wrapped around me with weird sparks going off around it. Whatever it was started to pierce into my mummified-like skin, I felt something drip from my skin but I was too shook and lightheaded to check it. My legs started to get crushed by something really sharp. The pain was so bad but I couldn't do anything.

I was helpless and nobody was here to help me...save me

These were my last thoughts before I drifted off into unconsciousness...

Siren Head X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें