25.6.5 - Siren Head's Past P.o.v's

(Siren Head's Flashback to Chapter 23 (Part 1)- To the Internet )

Siren Head's P.o.v

Face palming.

Face palming was all (Y/n) did before she walked away, to her home...

I tired to follow her, but I only realised once we had reached her door that I couldn't follow her any further.

Curse me tall lanky body.

I walked a bit away from the house. Since I couldn't follow her in and she could be in there for awhile, I decided to walk around for a bit.

I wasn't planning on going far, just to keep myself from getting bored.

I was walking a bit away from the house, where I spotted a patch of white. Curiously I went to see what it was.

When I got to that part of the forest ground, I soon realised that they were flowers. They were naturally apart of the forest and there were other flowers that could be found too.

These flowers I were more interested in though. The had small white petals and a yellow centre. They were quite small and there so many.

I remember....

A young girl, way smaller than (Y/n) was picking these flowers...
She looked very happy whilst picking them.

She had had a big, toothy grin and big glasses.
I've seen her many times....

Until that day...

I slowly emerged from my thoughts. Young girl? The flowers?...

...Why don't I remember?...

♡Hi guys! Sorry this is short but things are going slow for me at the moment, I'm trying to even things out with the other apps I use. I do stuff on YouTube, Instagram, Amino and Wattpad so it's hard to keep up with everything Qwq