Chapter 15 - Working on it

♡Sorry I'm a bit late. I hope you still enjoy! 😊♡

Your P.o.v

After seeing that look from (P/n), I knew that this would be the right decision.

"Ok...

We'll take it back to house and I'll fix it up..."

(P/n) agreed with my answer by getting up and walking over to the wires around the creatures stomach. I looked at the wires and tried to take them off. But (P/n) jumped in front of me to stop me from touching them.

I was a suprised at this because I thought (P/n) would have wanted me to take the wires off, but then I remembered that it was an electric wire. It probably still had electricty in it.

Usually these things have a source so I went looking for one around the creatures body, until I came across a something hidden from my view. At first I didn't know what it was, but when I went closer it hit me.

It was the source of the electric wire around the creatures body, but the box looked a bit fried. Probably due to the amount of power it had to use to get the creature down to the ground.

Quickly, I opened the box to find a few different colour wires and other power sources.

When I was 9, I remember watching my dad work on the car and other mechanical things, enough for me to know how to turn off or kill the electric wire at least.

I cut a few of the wires along with repairing some. In a few minutes I had the wire fully off but it still gave a few last shocks before it finally died. After that I moved to the wires and started to slowly take them off, with (P/n) watching me the entire time.

Whilst (P/n) and I were busy, we hadn't noticed that certain someone was wide awake....

Siren Head's P.o.v

After I blacked out again, the sound of the footsteps faded for a few minutes. But while I had blacked out, for some reason I was still able to hear my surroundings again.

I heard the voice of a girl and she seemed to be alone, apart from (P/n).

'...Could it be...her?..'

I imagined it was the girl from earlier, but that was such a slim chance...right? I mean, that girl wouldn't come near me if it was the end of the world. But...then again...

It sounds like her...

I really needed to know, as I heard the sound of movement come closer and sit by my stomach.

I slowly opened my eyes.

And I couldn't believe it!....

She's here! The girl! It's her!

I can't mess this up! If I make one wrong move, then who knows how badly she'll react!

So I just stayed there and watched to see what she would do. But when she was about to touch the thing around my body, I started to mentally freak out!

If that thing was able to bring me to the ground, then it'll probably be way worse for her!

Luckily (P/n), which I had forgotten about till now, jumped in front of her. The girl must have understood because she then went searching for something. I wasn't quite sure what she was looking for, but eventually she found something that looked like a box.

Once she started to work on it, I realised that she was trying to help me! Was she not scared of me? These thoughts brightened my mood, this meant I had a chance to become friends with her!

I started to move, but was it the right descion?...