Chapter FORTY TWO:The Sweetness

Honey Sinclaire

The sensation of the hot water beating down, and Archer's hot tongue lapping at your clit rhythmically, fills your body with a euphoric buzz..

Your muscles twitch and spasm in delight as he swirls and circles, dipping his tongue deep inside before returning to your swollen bundle of nerves.. Your fingers tangle in his smooth chocolate locks as his hands slide beneath your butt, then up under your back...

In one swift and powerful display, he hoists you up onto his shoulders as he stands, your back pressed against the wall and your femininity still pressed against his writhing mouth..
You are so far from the ground if he dropped you now, you'd probably break your neck.. But you don't care.. Probably because you know he would never drop you.. His huge arms bulge as he supports your weight without any other signs of effort..

"Oh god, Archie, I need you.. I need more.." He shrugs your knees from his shoulders and slowly slides you down the wall as you moan with need, kissing you so deeply you taste yourself on his tongue as he brings your hips to his, lining himself up with your wanting opening..

His husky, hungry growl vibrates through your nerves.. "Tell what you need baby.. Let me make you mine.."

"I need you inside me Archie.. I need you to make me feel like only you can!" You can barely think straight, your own voice comes out a whimpering cry..

"Tell me how I make you feel Honey.." He growls in your ear, his warm breath setting off shivers down your spine..

"Like I'm on fire.. Like..Electricity.. Oh god!" You can't finish your thought because he pushes himself inside you to the hilt in one smooth motion..
You groan in pure delight at the feeling of his impressive length stretching you out and rubbing your heated inner walls as he begins to bounce you gently..

"Ughhh.. You're so wet! Mmm, and the way you squeeze me baby.. Fuck..." He groans into the sensitive soft cook of your neck..

You pant, digging your nails into his shoulders, "Fuck me harder, Archie.." You whisper into his neck and you feel his pulse race faster with excitement..

"Are you sure?.. I don't want to hurt you.." He slows, looking down at you cautiously..

"Baby I'm fine! Please, you know how I like it!" You bite your lip, passion overwhelming your senses..

He growls again, reaching for the tap and shutting off the water..

Still wet he carries you to the bed and lays you down.. "God.. You're so beautiful Honey.. How is it even possible?.." He climbs over you, careful not to put too much of his weight on you in any way, before he slips his steely manhood back inside, reigniting your lust as he begins to rock back and forth, stoking the flaming hot coals of a long overdue eruption..

Your bodies move together in a perfectly timed, explosive dance.. You feel a deep emotional connection, one that was never there during sex, at least, until you had experienced sex with Archer..
The floodwalls burst as your whole body begins to tremble and shake in pleasure.. Muscles contracting and tightening while the lighting strikes through you again and again.. "Archer! Oh god I'm cumming! I'm cumming!.."

He pumps and pistons away until you're screaming his name in ecstasy and he is groaning yours.. "Fuuuuuck, Honey.." As the warm afterglow sets in and you lay tangled in eachothers arms you listen to his heart beat furiously in his chest before turning your eyes up to look at him.. He grins at you, cheeky and relaxed.. The most at ease you've ever seen him.. Andnyou like it..

Propping yourself on one elbow.. You fix him with a curious stare.. "Whaaat?" He grunts suspiciously..

"You left me a flower.. At the hospital.. Why?"

He closes his eyes, folding his hands behind his head and laying back, onto the fluffy pillows.. "Because that's what you do when somebody you care about in the hospital.. You get them flowers.." He doesn't open his eyes..

You poke him in his tattooed ribs and he swats at your hand with a chuckle as you tease.. "Not that kind of flower.."

He stays silent and still.. Your eyes trace over the inky outlines of his dahlia tattoos.. You know he's trying to avoid the subject, but you're not prepared to let it go so easily.. "What do they mean, Archie?.. The black dahlias?"

"Honey.." He sighs, opening his eyes and turning to you with that look.. That robot look you're beginning to hate..

Your anger flares and you jump to your feet, beginning to pick up your clothes.. "You would tell me, if it mattered to you at all if I stayed here Archie.. Because if you won't.. I don't see the point.. I'm going home and you can't stop me.."

He grins, opening his eyes and sitting up.. "Okay, let's get one thing straight.. I could definitely stop you.." He winks at you and you can't help but smile a little.. "But alright.. If it means you'll stay willingly.. I'll tell you.." He motions for you to get back into the bed.. So you do.. Cuddling back up with your head on his chest while he rubs your shoulder..
"Dahlia was sergeant of my platoon.. She was also my sister... It was my bad call that put her in the firing line of enemy hostiles.. It's my fault she's dead..."

You feel a pang of familiar pain on your heart.. You know how it feels.. To always be missing a piece of yourself, seeking family.. "Archie, I'm so sorry.." Still you've seen enough to know that his job could never be so black and white.. The decisions he's making, living with.. They are more than one man should bear alone..

"Anyway I got the fist dahlia tattoo in her honor.. She was a damn good soldier and it seemed like a fitting tribute.. But over the years, seeing more and more loss.. it just kind of became a symbol for all the things that were missing.. All the things I couldn't have.. and every time I realised there was something I wanted but couldn't have.. I got myself another reminder.." He waves a hand over the field of inky black flowers with flames licking at their tiny petals, adorning his chest and arms.. "I couldn't go back and live a different life.. With a sober dad and a happy childhood.. Then later, I couldn't save Dahlia.. Or any of the other brothers in arms I lost along the way.. War changed my view of the world.. I stopped believing I could have a normal life.. A wife, kids, the house, the dog.. All of it.." There is a sadness in his eyes that you can not bare to see. You would do anything to ease his suffering.. If only you knew how.. "After running black ops for the special forces.. Seeing the worst this world has to offer.. Love is just about as foreign a concept as it gets.." He stares into your eyes, waiting for you to say something..

You tilt your head, narrowing your eyes at him... There's only one thing on your mind.. Did he just say the word 'love'? "So... You're saying.. You want to love me.. but you can't? ... Or.. You don't believe in love? I'm sorry Archie, I don't understand what you're trying to tell me right now..."

He sits up leaning closer to you, eyes never leaving yours.. "No, baby.. I'm saying that.. Even though I tried not too.. Even though I shouldn't, because your life would be much easier and safer without me in it.. I love you.. I'm saying.. Even though I have no idea what I'm doing, one thing I do know is that if you don't send me away, now.. I'll never be able to walk away from you.."

Your heart feels so full it could burst, happy tears begin to gather at the corners of your eyes.. There is still so much to be said but at the same time.. There is nothing at all.. "Archie.. I love you, too.."