The next morning came with a warm, sunny welcome. Harry opened his eyes to find Ron sleeping quietly next to him. Harry's cheeks glowed a ripe red, and he quickly got up and off the mattress.

*****

Harry hopped down the wooden creaky staircase, his chest filled with warmth. He went to take a seat at the table, when Ron came into view. He extended an arm above his head and stretched his ribs.

"Morning, Harry," Ron yawned. Harry remembered accidently falling asleep beside Ron.
"M-Morning," Harry stuttered, his eyes meeting Ron's for a split second. They both turned their heads elsewhere, a silence filling the room.

Soon enough they were on their way to Kings Cross Station 

*****

Harry and Ron exchanged a nervous glance at each other, as they readied themselves. They burst into a sprint, right towards the wall.

'CRASH'

Everything went soaring into the air, and Harry fell straight onto Ron (So cliche). Harry fixed his glasses, then noticed his chin was buried into Ron's chest. Ron looked down on Harry, with an unreadable expression.
"Er.." Harry started, but a large fat man interrupted.

"What you two think you's are up to?!" Harry and Ron both jerked their heads to someone wearing a golden badge, labelled 'Kings Cross Station'.
"Shit~" Harry cursed under his breath. "N-Nothing, sorry.." Both Harry and Ron stumbled up and carried their luggage over to their trolleys.

"What now?" Cried Ron.
"The car.." said Harry quietly, "That's it! The car!"
Harry and Ron heaved themselves into the car, and before Harry knew it, they were off into the tufts of milky clouds.

"Yaaaahoooo!!" Cheered Ron, a relieved smile spread over his freckles.

Multiple hours had passed, and the sun was setting; a crimson smear blinked through the waving silhouettes of towering trees.

"This sure is one way to travel," Chuckled Harry, taking in the view.
"Erm.. Harry, about last night.." Ron's ears were glowing,and Harry couldn't tell if it was the lighting or his own blood.

"Oh.. yeah I'm sorry I just-" Harry started.
"Sorry? N-No I was the one asking you uncomfortable questions." Ron's expression was bent into a guilty frown. "I was totally knocking over your personal space walls."
'Don't be sorry, you were only trying to comfort me, and I couldn't even remember what you had asked..." Harry trailed off, remembering the sacred moment as he examined Ron's eyes while lying beside him.
"W-Well it doesn't matter.." But Ron looked a little disappointed, though Harry couldn't tell, because Ron had stared out the window.

Hogwarts emerged through thick layers of mist, and Ron managed to only just dodge the twisted arms of a whomping willow. Christ Ron, could've gotten us killed, had puffed Harry. They only just escaped it's twigs when Ron shot a spell at it, snapping his wand in the process.

Ron and Harry scurried into the great hall, where they met Hermione, who looked slightly worried, but her face fell into a smile when she noticed them peeking through the colossal doors, and took their seats beside her.

Day's went by, and Ron, Harry and Hermione spent their free time in their common room, chatting away and laughing at silly jokes.

Ron toppled over across the couch, heaving.
"Alright, Ron?" Hermione poked his cheek, in an attempt to make his eyes open. Harry sat staring into the fire, lost in thought.

Over the last few weeks, Harry had slowly started to shift perspective on Ron. He couldn't quite comprehend his strange need to be around him, and the warm tingling he felt in his chest every time Ron smiled. Harry started to suspect Ron had cast some form of spell my accident.. Perhaps.

"R-Ron?" Harry spoke without thinking.
"Hmm..?" Ron let out a small groan in reply.
"Have any of your spells gone.. Weird lately?"
"Weird?" Ron scoffed, "this wand can't levitate a feather without something exploding, I'm just like Seamus." Ron opened his eyes and turned to Harry, still lying lazily on the couch, as Hermione spectated from behind Harry. "Why?"

"Oh, uhm, nothing. Just.. wondering." Harry stammered. "I'm feeling a little tired, I think I'm gonna go to bed, i-if you don't mind.."
"Oh.. er- ok," Ron mumbled, "You sure you're ok?"

Harry twitched his head down as a nod, then, skipping steps as he went, raced into his bed.

Yuh so it went by fast but I'll slow down when things get interesting.

Also yes we will be going through the years fast, but by the time they're old enough I'll sPICE ShIT uP

K thanks for reading.. 

(Shout outs to Millie076, the first person to add my story. Am big boi h a p p y) 

Also hi Tessa, the one who's reading from my google doc because you forgot your password xD