Chapter Thirty Three

"What is it?" Louis said swinging the door open.
"They know about Emma," Zayn said walking through. "Hi." he said nodding his head at me.
"You need to act fast, they'll come for her. He knows you want to quit." Louis ran a hand through his hair.
"Emma I need to take you home." Louis said after a moment.
"No, I will." Zayn said.
"The best solution is that I drive myself." I said quietly. They both looked at me.
"Absolutely not." they both said at the same time.
"Why not?"
"Because," Louis paused to walk back over to me, "they'll come after you."
"Even if I leave mad and make it seem like we broke up?" Louis cocked his head to the side and looked at Zayn.
"It could work." Zayn nodded.
"You have an hour to say good bye, I can't stall them much more after that." Zany retreated to the door and shut it as he left.
"Louis I- I'm scared for you."
"I'll be fine Em, I'll be back in town before the weeks over." he smiled at me.
"Promise?"
"Promise." he said leaning in to kiss me. It started off slow and passionate and blossomed into something even more.

The hour went by quickly. I stood at the door, my bag in my hand as I looked at Louis. He looked small, he was hunched over, talking quitely to Zayn. Defeated.

He looked up at me and supressed a smile, I returned it.

"Well this is good bye," Louis said to me. "For now." he smirked and I nodded.

"Next week."

"Promise Em." He hugged and kissed me one last time before I opened the door and slammed it behind me. The people in the hallway looked at me strangely.

"What, you've never seen a girl cry over a break up?" I asked wiping my eyes and walked down the hallway until I got to the outside. I handed the keys to the car boy, he asked if I was alright. I nodded and he went off to find my- Louis' car.

I swallowed hard and looked around. I wasn't crying for myself- I was crying because I truly felt like I'd never see Louis again.

"Here you go miss." the boy tossed me the keys as he passed bye.

"Thank you." I said getting in the car. I looked up at the window where our room was and saw Louis standing there. He waved at me and blew me a kiss. I waved and did the same. He smiled and let the curtain fall.

"Bye Louis." I whispered driving off.

~

*Louis POV*

"Bye Emma." I whispered as the curtain fell.

"The're here." Zayn said as the door opened.

"Where's the girl?"

"Dead to me." I said. The boss looked shocked.

"Excuse me?"

"I left her. She- she was just a toy sir. Nothing more." I lied. Normally lying was easy but I felt guilt weigh over me.

"So you've come to your senses. Good Louis. Welcome back." he shook my hand and I met Zayn's eyes. He looked disappointed, hurt, scared, nervous, ect. I nodded at him- reassuring him I had a plan. Maybe.

--

AUTHORS NOTE:

next chapter is going to be sad.

just a warning.

I might finish it off next chapter or thirty five.

but if you liked this- vote for it, add it to your library, comment feedback(:

until next time stay awesome and what not c: