Chapter Seventeen

A/N:

Oops haven't posted in a few days.

Sorry c:

--

*Louis POV*

I turned over, half asleep reaching next to me for Emma but felt nothing. I sat up, looking around. She was sitting in the chair, dressed back in the dress she wore yesterday.

"You took a shower." I said looking at her wet hair.

"Yeah. Hope you don't mind." She said looking down at her nails.

"Why would I mind having a naked girl in my shower?" I smiled at her running a hand through my hair. "What time is it?" I asked looking at the clock that sat on my bedside table.

"8:03? What is wrong with you?" I asked falling back on the bed pulling up the covers over my head. I felt the bed sink and then the blanket being pulled back. Emma's face hovered above mine.

"The real question is what is wrong with you?" She said sitting back. I sat up.

"Nothing. I just think it's a bit early to be awake." I replied tracing her jawline. She caught my hand.

"Then go back to sleep. I'll be in the living room." She leaned in to kiss me then hasitly pulling back. 

"What a tease." I muttered watching her get off the bed and walking towards the door. I smiled and pulled the covers off of me and headed towards my closet. I put on a pair of jeans and a white shirt then headed to the bathroom. I flipped on the light switched and grimced when I saw my reflection. I forgot about last night and seeing Zayn with him. It all had happened so fast that I didn't even have time to fight back. I shrugged off the memory and started to clean up.When I was finished I went out to the living room, Emma had turned on the t.v and was laying across the couch flipping through the channels.

"Comfy?" I asked startling her a bit.

"Yep." Her eyes flickered to mine then back to the T.V.

"Can I join you?" I asked beginning to move her legs. She sat up. I fell back on the sofa, watching her flip through the channels.

"What time do you need to be dropped off?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Whenever Cassidy calls me."

"Why Cassidy?"

"Were going to hang out." She said switching the channel once again.

"Ah." I said crossing my arms. "Will you pick a channel already?"

"I'm just looking for something to watch." She grumbled. I leaned towards her and try to get the remote.

"What are you doing?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Getting the remote." She passed me the remote, I flipped through the channels until I found one I liked.

"Anything but football Louis." She groaned.

"What? You don't like this sport?" I pointed towards the screen.

"Not really." She said quietly.

"Oh." I stayed quiet for a moment then stood up. "Then I know exactly what were doing today."

"What's that?"

"I'm going to teach you to play football." I turned off the T.V and went to go find my keys.

"First you're going home and changing and then I'll take you out and teach you."

"What makes you think I don't know how to play?"

"Do you?"

"No."

"Exactly. Now let's go." I grabbed her arm and led her out the door, locking it up behind me.

 --

A/N:

Eh, well this should be interesting.

Vote  and Comment if you liked this chapter or if you want another chapter out(: