Chapter Twenty Six

I woke up to my door bell ringing.

I rolled over to my side, grabbing my clock and tilting it towards me. 7:43 in red numbers blinked back at me. Sitting up I rubbed my eyes and pushed my covers off. When I reached the top of my stairs the door bell rang again. Muttering about impatient people I walked down my stairs faster.

"What?" I snapped at the person when I opened the door. Louis stood there, with his hands in his pockets looking at me. His hair was pushed back. I closed the door real quick, then glanced at the mirror that sat on the ground behind the door against the wall. I ran my fingers through my hair , attempting to smooth it down. Shrugging at my reflection I opened the door again.

"Nice seeing that finally realized how to use a proper door." I joked.

"Funny," he replied brushing passed me. "Are you ready to go?" I mentally faced palm myself.

"Um I'll just be a sec." I ran up the stairs and to the bathroom and turned on the shower then ran to my bedroom and started to gather my clothes. Louis appeared in my door frame.

"Go take a shower, I'll pack for you." I looked at him.

"No, I dont really think-"

"Its fine, go."

-

Fourty minutes later, a very impatient Louis stood by the front door with my bag.

"Did you grab my charger?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I got my toothbrush," I mumbled to myself. "House keys." I said going to the kitchen and grabbing them off the counter.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

"Great. Lets go then." I walked out with him, then turning to lock the house. He had already put my bag away and was sitting in the drivers seat. I opened the door and got in. I looked over at Louis who was on his phone. Sighing, I reached over and plucked it from his hands and locked it.

"You're always on this," I paused, "Cant you go a day without it?" He looked at me then down at his phone that was in my hand.

"For you? Yes."

"Thank you," I smiled. He kissed me on my cheek before he buckled. I did the same. He started the car and pulled away from the curb. Leaning back I thought of the week ahead.

He reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers. Yeah, I thought, its going to be a great week.

--

A/N:

Hey guys, anyone miss me?

Im sorry I haven't updated in awhile. 

I'll try to update soon!