Chapter Twenty Eight

His grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"I don't know who you're talking about." he said calmly. I tapped his phone.

"Why were you on my phone?"

"Why not? Are you hiding something from me?"

"No."

"Then who's Hazel."

"A girl." I looked over at him.

"Wow. Didn't know that." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"She's just a friend Emma."

"A friend that you're meeting at 7:30? Were you going to tell me or what?"

"Yes I was going to tell you." he said with a sigh.

"Are you lying?" I asked not completely convinced. He looked over at me.

"No. Why would I lie?"

-

2 hours later he was walking me to our room at the hotel. He took out the hotel key and slid it in the lot of the door and pushed the door open. I followed after him and closed the door behind me. He set the bags down by the window and glanced through out the room.

"This is a nice hotel." I said walking to where he was. He nodded and held open his arms for me. I stepped into his arms and he wrapped them around me. I leaned into him, dropping my head onto his chest.

"Emma I really need to tell you something.." he said quietly a moment later.

"What?"

"I-" his phone started to ring. He muttered under his breath and dropped his arms from the embrace and slipped his hand in my back pocket where his phone was. I rolled my eyes and went over to my bag. I heard him answer it and talk for a few before saying good bye.

"Who was that?" I asked unzipping my bag.

"No one really." he said. "Im going to go look around the place okay? I'll be back in a bit." He leaned down and pressed his lips on my forehead before retreating towards the door.

I waited until I heard the door click before standing up. Well that was odd, I thought looking around. I patted my pocket for my phone and pulled it out. It was six fifty three. I sighed and started to walk towards the door. Guess I'll have to do something I never wanted too do.

Spy on my own boyfriend.

-

A/N:

Hey guys!

As of yesterday, im officially a freshmen! Yayayay(:

Which also means summer time now for me. Which also means more updates! Whoo c:

Okay so I hope you liked this chapter and I'll post sometime this week hopefully.

so until next time, stay awesome and what not(: