Chapter Twenty Nine

I crouched behind a plant, watching Louis walk over to the bar area off to the side of the lobby. He took seat and looked around then down at the table.

A girl with long black hair walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder, I assumed this was Hazel.

He turned to her and smiled and gave her a hug.

It's just a hug, I told myself. A harmless hug.

When they pulled apart she sat down. I wasn't close enough to hear what they were saying. I scanned the bar area looking for a spot for me to go too so I could be unseened and be able to hear. I looked back at them, she held his hand and was caressing it.

He leaned forward and put his hand on her thigh and whispered in her ear.

Friends? Last time I checked, friends don't caress eachothers hands. Nor do they touch eachothers thighs.

"Miss? Hello?" I looked up and saw a man in a suit staring down at me.

"What are you doing down there?"

"I uh, lost my earing." I said reaching for my ear. "But I found it so I'll be on my way now." I stood abruptly and hurried back to the room.

Maybe he didn't notice. I thought, breathing in, hopefully.

-

Louis' POV

"So how have you been?" I asked once Hazel sat down.

"Fine. How about yourself?"

"Really good, thanks." I replied looking at her. I haven't seen her in awhile. Her black hair had grown out to mid back, straight as a stick. Her dress that she wore was loose on her.

"Who are you staying with?" I asked.

"A friend of mine."

"You could always move back in. Your room is still their, just as you left it." I said thinking about the room that was across the hall from mine. The room I told Emma to stay out of. I just didnt want her to get the wrong impression. Plus it was the only thing I had to remember Hazel by and I wanted it to be left alone.

"That's sweet of you to say." she said taking my hand and rubbing circles on the back of it. Something she always did. "But I can't."

"Why not?"

"Are you still doing, what you were doing?"

"Unfortunately yes. I can't get out,"

"Howcome?" I leaned forward, resting my hand on her thigh to tell her when I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

Emma getting up and running back to the room.

"I have to go do something, I'm sorry." I whispered before chasing after her.

She shut the door before I could get there. I sighed, I told her to stay and I'd be right back. Why doesn't she listen? I thought before knocking on the door.

"Emma open up."

-

Emma's POV

My eyes widened at the voice.

Oh this can't be good.

I opened the door slowly and looked up at a very angry Louis. He pushed through the gap and shut the door, pushing me against it.

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said quietly.

"Why were you spying on me? Hazel is just a friend."

"That's not what it looked like to me."

"Oh really? And what did it look like to you? Because you clearly don't know a damn thing."

"I would if you would tell me things instead of being all secretive and mysterious." I replied trying to shove him away from me but he stayed put. He put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You're cute when you get upset."

"Oh shut up," I said pushing him again. He dipped his head down and kissed my kneck and leaving a trail of love bites.

"Louis, stop. Im still mad at you." I said trying to shove him off for the third time.

He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine.

"You're cute when you get jealous." he said.

"I wasn't jealous!" I said loudly. He laughed.

"Whatever you say."

--

A/N:

Longer chapter!(:

And it finally answers a question. A lame answer but it was the only one I could think of.. so sorry o:

So I hope you liked this chapter, what's your thoughts on it? Terrible? Terrific?

I'll try to update soon!

Remember to

v o t e

c o m m e nt

a n d

f a n

ooh that looks cool!

Okay well anywhosers, until next time stay awesome and what not(: