Chapter 30: JungshOOk

Y/N'S PARENT'S HOME - THE DAD'S OFFICE

Y/N's dad is in his office finishing up some paperwork. Jungkook stands in front of his desk for several minutes waiting to be acknowledged.

Y/N's Dad: "What do you want?" He addresses Jungkook in a rude, condescending tone. He doesn't even look up from his paperwork. Jungkook sighs in exasperation and runs his hands through his hair.

Jungkook: "Well... um... I need to tell you someth-" He is cut off by her dad.

Y/N dad: "Get on with it. I don't have all day." He snaps.

Jungkook: "Fine... I can't do this anymore. I need to divorce Y/N. It's just not worth it." He relates, while looking down at his feet to avoid looking in her dad's eyes.

Y/N dad: "Are you serious? You CANNOT divorce her. You agreed to accept her. I don't care that you didn't find her attractive. Could you at least consummate the marriage?" He sighs and runs his hands down his face.

Jungkook: "No. I don't like her that way. To actually have sex with her... it's just not worth the money or the job!" He exclaims while shaking his head vigorously from side to side.

Y/N's dad smacks his palms down on the desk, stands up, and stomps over to face Jungkook.

Y/N dad: "Aish! I know she is fat, but you agreed to take one for the team! Too late to back out now!" He yells at Jungkook pointing his finger in his face.

Her dad begins poking Jungkook in the chest. Every step he takes forward, Jungkook steps back. Eventually he backs into the door. Her dad's eyes are bloodshot red with rage. He shakes Jungkook by the shoulders making him hit the back of his head on the door. Purposefully, Jungkook doesn't respond to the manhandling. This infuriates Y/N's dad more. 

He grabs Jungkook by the neck, pushing him against the door... slightly lifting him up so that his feet dangle above the floor. Jungkook's eyes almost bug out of his head because of fear. He can't breathe and desperately tries to get his feet to reach the floor by kicking his legs.

Y/N dad: "Listen boi.  Don't forget your dear parents... If you don't do as I say, they will never get the medical help they need. Do you understand!" He utters through his teeth, before letting Jungkook free. Once free Jungkook holds his neck trying to catch his breath.

Jungkook: "Yes...(coughing)... I understand." Jungkook nods his head and leans against the door coughing.

Y/N dad: "You will do what I say or else you will get the same thing Y/N got." He smirks before walking back to his desk. Jungkook's eyes widen from this admission. 

Jungkook: "What do you mean by the same thing?" He questions with eyebrows furrowed.

Y/N dad: "Well you know the police are looking for you, right.... Those combat boots will prove that YOU beat her... Also... I have men on the inside... they will be sure to make it happen. All I have to do is make the call and they will beat the life out of you." He smirks and raises his eyebrow to mock Jungkook who is struggling to process everything he just heard.

Jungkook: "Is that what you did to Y/N? Did you have your men stab and beat her?" 

Y/N dad: "Nah. Some things you have to do yourself." He reveals. 

Jungkook: "W- w-what.... YOU stabbed her?" 

Y/N dad: "No... her mother took care of that. She is literally a backstabber. Hahaha." He laughs.