Chapter 29: Smothering

JIMIN'S HOUSE – Y/N POV

I huff, roll my eyes, and fidget in the chair because I am on "bed rest"... or should I say "couch rest." I have been instructed to stay still on the couch and do nothing – not by the doctor – but Jimin's orders. I am so tired of streaming movies. He hasn't left my side... the entire time. He knows not to trust me and is making sure I just "stay there", as he says.

At first it was cute. I was like awwwwww. He loves me and wants to take care of me. Having him wait on me, hand and foot, had me feeling like a princess. It was so cool. He combed and braided my hair in some crazy looking cornrows. He massaged my legs and feet. He painted my fingers and toenails. He gave me a facial. He kissed me all over my face as if I was a small child. He wouldn't even let me hold the remote control. He would ask me what channel I want, and he would turn to it. He would answer my phone and put it too my face so I could talk. He put me into a blanket cocoon so that I couldn't move. He even fed me my lunch. That was the last straw. Now he's smothering me.

Here is the scenario the entire time:

Y/N: "I'm getting something to drink. You want something?" As soon as I stand up. He stands, places his hands on my shoulders to stop me.

Jimin: "NO Lovely... Stay there. Lemme get that for you."  Then he gently eases me down on the couch. I sigh and roll my eyes.

----------------

Y/N: "BRB. I am gonna get my lapt-" He cuts me off.

Jimin: "No, stay there. I'll get it. It's too heavy for you to carry." He says while sticking his arm out to prevent me from standing up. I sigh and roll my eyes.

---------------

Y/N: "Be Right Back Jimin." I yawn and stretch my arms out before standing up.

Jimin: "What are you doing? Stay there. You need to rest up. Whatever it is.... I can do it for you." He complains while standing in front of me to prevent me from standing up.

Y/N: "MOVE... I said I would BE RIGHT BACK!" I attempt to raise my voice.

Jimin: "NO NO NO. I got this. Stay there, what do you need?"

Y/N: "I need to PEE! You gonna do THAT for me too?!" I jump up from the couch

Y/N: "I need to PEE! You gonna do THAT for me too?!" I jump up from the couch. Jimin makes an "O" shape with his mouth. He steps aside and I stomp away toward the bathroom. 

Jimin: "Sorry bae."

"