Chapter 6: Sunshine

AT PJ's CAFE - JIMIN's POV

Oh no, here comes Y/N. I am not ready to face her after last night. Maybe I should back off? I turned around thinking that she wouldn't see me... wrong...

Y/N: "Hey Jimin! Good morning bestie! I came in for some bubble tea." At least she has a big smile plastered on her face.

Now this is strange. She is acting happy.... Like nothing happened last night. She doesn't seem mad at all. Is she still drunk this morning????

Y/N: "I would like some of those cookies too!" She says excitedly.

WOW! Her grin is huge. And pretty. Is she THAT excited about the cookies? Is she reminiscing about last night... maybe.

Y/N: "Earth to Jimin!" She waves her hand in my face to get my attention.

Jimin: "Oh sorry... My mind is somewhere else. Here is your order." She finally notices my arm.

Y/N: "What happened to your arm?" She looks at me concerned.

I tell her the entire story I told Yohan.

Y/N: "OMG that is terrible. I will come over and cook for you and help straighten up tonight, OK?"

Jimin: "OK. What are you up to anyway?" I inquire.

Y/N: "Nothing much, gonna walk around the park because it is such a pretty day." She says with a huge smile.

Jimin: "I am glad you are in such a good mood after what happened last night."

Y/N: "Of course I am! You came and got me from that 'octopus' house I really appreciate it."

Jimin: "Do you remember the rest of the night?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah. I got drunk and you brought me home." She walked around the counter to give me a tight side hug.

Y/N: "I am so glad to have you has my best friend. I'll see you later on, ok!" She waves and walks out of the door.

OK, THAT was strange. Does she not remember what happened last night? If not... GOOD... she never has to find out.

AT THE PARK - Y/N POV

Cherry blossom season is so nice! I decided to take some pictures because they are just so pretty. Trying for a good shot... I inch back more and more until I bumped into something... or rather someone... because that person caught me before I fell to the ground. I looked up to find myself in the arms of a man with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my entire life.

???: "Are you alright miss?" The stranger asks.

I didn't say one word. I just looked up at him. That smile! I am blinded by his radiance! I feel like I am being held by the sunshine. Just stunning.

???: "Miss... are you OK?" He starts to shake me a little and tap my cheek with his fingers.

Y/N: "Hello... beautiful man..." Looking him dead in the eye. I realize what I just said. My eyes doubled in size and I turned completely red.

???: "Well, hello beautiful woman." He stands me back up, and I brush myself off.

Y/N: "Oh I'm sorry for bumping into you and for staring." I am sooo embarrassed. I cannot look him in the face.

???: "It's quite alright. My name is Hoseok. And you are?" He holds his hand out to shake mine and I hold on to his hand. I don't shake it. I just hold it.