Chapter 23: Yohan

Not sure if you guys remembered that Yohan was from France living in Korea!

--------------------------

Y/N: "Funny seeing you here Jungkook. Small world isn't it?"

It was at this moment... he knew... he screwed up.

Jungkook's demeanor immediately changed. He went from a huge smile, following his lover.... to a look of pure horror when he saw Y/N. 

He was scared. Scared of little ole Y/N?   No.... he was scared of Y/N's dad.... He was scared that she would tell her dad...   

Her dad = the man that hates gay people. 

If she told her dad that he was gay, he would surely not get the CEO job or the one million dollars.

Jungkook was indeed a sellout. The biggest sellout ever. For money, he pretended to be something that he wasn't. His plan was to marry Y/N, get the money after she turned 30, get the position, divorce her... then he could go back to living the way he wanted. It was totally worth it in his eyes. He could live miserable for a few months to get what he wanted out of life.  

Yohan tried to hold Jungkook's hand - but was rejected. Without saying a word, Jungkook broke free from Yohan's hold and walked away... no, he started to run away... leaving Yohan confused. 

Yohan: "Jungkook, wait." He calls him to come back. 

Jungkook stopped for a second as if he were thinking about coming back to the table to face his judgment. But no, he was a coward... A weak man... He didn't even look back.

Yohan: "You know Jungkook, Y/N?" He turns back toward us and leans on the table with both hands. He looks in my direction with a very worried expression. 

Y/N: "I... uh... yes. I do." I take a deep breath.

Yohan: "How? What is going on?" He frowns.

Y/N: "Jungkook is.... my husband." I stare down at my Champaign glass for a second, before looking Yohan in the eye.

Yohan: "HE... HIM... MY... MINES... " Yohan points to himself and stops leaning on the table. He stands completely straight and crosses his arms against his chest.

Y/N: "Yohan, I am his wife. It was a forced marriage." I say with a small voice. Jimin grabs my hand and squeezes it for support.

Yohan: "You're lying? Where is the hidden camera?" He takes a few steps away from us and begins to pace back and forth.

Jimin: "She's telling the truth." He says and nods "yes". 

Yohan stops pacing and runs his hand through his hair. His eyes are glassy with tears threatening to fall. He heaves a huge sigh.

Photographer: "I am sorry to interrupt you Yohan. But may I get a picture of you three for the website?" She smiles genuinely.