Chapter 20: "Judas Kiss" Ultimate Betrayal

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE - JUNGKOOK POV

I tossed and turned all night. I am starting to feel uncomfortable with this whole deal I made with Y/N's Dad. I barely slept so I woke up with a headache. After showering and getting ready for work, I walked downstairs to the smell of food. Hmmm... Is that bacon I smell? Hold on... why do I smell anything?

I walked into the kitchen and there was Y/N. She looked up from what she was doing and smiled innocently, fluttering her eyelashes. What the heck.

Y/N: "Good Morning Jungkook! I made breakfast for us. Please sit and eat with me." She sets plates on the kitchen island in front of two bar stools.

This is very strange. She is smiling way too innocently. Why is she doing this? Did she poison the food? It does look good. I see bacon... I love pork... If I could... I would marry pork... marrying pork would have been more pleasant than being with Y/N.  Last night I had to play the role of the sad crying husband as her dad asked me to, but I didn't think she would actually come.

Jungkook: "O-ok, sure Y/N. When did you arrive?" I say then sit on the bar stool while looking at the food suspiciously.

Y/N: "Don't worry. I didn't poison the food. You can eat it.... Oh, and I got here a few hours ago." She takes a bite of french toast. I still sit and look at her with surprise.

Y/N: "Eat! I didn't do anything bad to the food!" She orders and rolls her eyes. I hummed to say 'ok'. I don't fight it and begin eating the bacon.

Jungkook: "What are you doing here?" I look up from my plate and look her in the eye.

Y/N: "Well my husband did 'cry for me to come home'... so I came." She raises her right brow smiles on one side... indicating sarcasm. I roll my eyes at that.

Jungkook: "Since you are back, we need to establish some rules." I say authoritatively, trying to intimidate her. But she nodded 'yes' and stuffed her face full of eggs. She's tough.

Y/N: "I agree. What do you have in mind?" She puts her chopsticks down, pushed her plate out of the way, then leaned on the counter giving me her full attention.

Jungkook: "First... Jimin cannot come into this house. You can turn the den into your room and use the other bathroom."

Y/N: "That's fair.  Also, let's just avoid each other in general.  Let's have a maid come in to clean daily so we won't have a need to be in each other's rooms." 

Jungkook: "Also, I will be staying out late every night so we may not need to see each other at all." 

Y/N: "Ok." Nodding her head in agreement.

Jungkook: "Also. I apologize for what I did after the wedding...." I mumbled, before standing up and bidding her goodbye and heading to work.

------------------------

Y/N POV

Sigh, things are so pleasant with him out of the door. Although I am back at Jungkook's place, playing 'Suzy-Home-Maker', I still can't stand him. 

I yelled and hollered last night, vowing to never return to Jungkook. But here I am. And...

There is a reason....