Chapter 3: Date with Yoongi

AT Y/N's HOUSE - Y/N POV:

Where we left off:

My phone *dings* - interrupting my fond thoughts. A text message...

I read the text and roll my eyes. It's my Dad.

[DAD: Sweetheart, since the date today didn't work out, I have someone else I want you to meet. He is a future CEO moving up in the world. He has already agreed to have dinner with you tomorrow.]

Y/N: "TOMORROW!" My eyes almost pop out my head. Has he lost his mind?  Someone SAVE ME SAVE ME from my father PLEASE?

------

I walk to my room and flop down on the bed and scream into my pillow. Here comes one of those 'two year old tantrums' kicking my legs and fighting the air due to frustration. 

Y/N: "Urgh!! Why me!" I whine and fret.

THE NEXT EVENING

I look in the mirror one last time... all smiles.
Hair - check,
Makeup - check,
Dress - check,
Clutch - check,
Attitude - check!
Y/N: "Okie Dokie... I'm ret ta go". I say to myself.

I spoke to my date earlier and he is taking me to a pretty fancy place called 'Jamais vu'. He has a deep relaxing phone voice. A raspy bedroom voice... I like it!

My phone *dings*. I have a message that he is outside. 

Y/N POV OF THE FIRST MEETING:

I step outside my front door and see him leaning against a yellow Lamborghini!!! Wow!!! He is a sexxxxxxxy piece of man! He doesn't even need an expensive car, because he is just sexy standing there. I hope he doesn't see my 'figurative tongue hanging out of my mouth'.

His stats:

CRAZY SEXY COOL
Age: 27
Height: 5'9'
Build: Very Slim
Complexion: Fair Like Porcelain
Eyes: Black
Hair: Platinum
Future CEO
Rents a Penthouse
Never Married
No Children

The car door opens by rotating up instead of the normal way. 'This is amazing!' I think to myself.

I sit inside and marvel at all of the technology. I turn toward my date. I held out my hand to shake his. 

Y/N: "Hi, it's nice to meet you."  I show him every tooth in my mouth... I swear my smile is so wide that even the baby teeth I lost as a child show in my mouth. 

He immediately grabbed and kissed the back of my hand and winked at me with his left eye...

Yoongi: "Well, it is VERY nice to meet you pretty lady." He also displayed all of his teeth. His smile is too cute.

Yoongi: "Your dad didn't tell me how beautiful you are." He looks me up and down, biting one side of his bottom lip.

Y/N: "Well, Thank you." I tried to play it cool... But my brain says 'Yeah and my dad didn't tell me how FINE you are...'  Before I realized it, I raised a brow and licked my lips. I really hope he did not see that.

We pull off at what felt like the speed of sound. This date is fun already!

YOONGI's POV OF THE FIRST GREETING: