School makes no fool

(Warning: this chapter contains lots of homework. Read with CAUTION my SMOLL beans!!!)

[PetersPOV]
I awoke earlier than the sun and looked around groggily, rubbing my eyes to rid of the crust that lay upon them. I jolted out of bed remembering that I was going back to school today. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower which immediately woke me up once the warm water hit me.

I hopped out of the steamy shower giving a shiver at the abrupt temperature change and threw on some nice clothes. I combed my hair back and looked in the mirror. "I look slicc" I said pointing finger guns at the mirror, instantly regretting it afterwards, internally cringing at myself.

I walked out of my room with a cheery skip in my steps as I popped some eggos into the toaster and poured a glass of milk. The toaster popped and I grabbed the eggos eating them plain and chugged the milk not wanting to be late on the first day back in awhile.

I imagined how worried Ned would be and all the questions he would have, then Flash came to mind. I was actually enjoying not seeing him. It gave my braincells a rest from his stupidity. I check the time and glance down the hall. The door to Mr.Starks room was closed meaning he was still sleeping or in the lab.

I waited anxiously by the elevator and when the time hit 7:00 I decided to go on my own. I swung my backpack onto my shoulders and grabbed a piece of paper and pen and wrote a small note so he knew where I had gone. I pushed the elevator button and waited for it to arrive, tapping my foot on the ground anxiously.

I heard the familiar ding and the elevator doors slid open. I walked in and pressed the main floor as the doors closed and the elevator music echoed in the small metal box. The elevator jolted to a stop and I got out walking through the lobby and out the front doors. I took a big breath of fresh air and let out a satisfied exhail and started walking to school.

Tony's POV
I hummed to the acdc that blared in the background and took a long gulp of coffee. Another sleepless night but I finally finished the custom grill for my old 1964 ferrari. "Hey Fri what time is it?" I asked as I took another gulp of coffee. "11:45 sir. Peter has  already left for school" Fridays cheery voice spoke and I dropped my drill. "Shit I forgot he had school today." I said hoping he got to school alright.

"Language" said a voice too familiar for me to forget and turned to see none other than Steve standing there with crossed arms. "Morning Steve. Also I'm an adult I can swear if I want" I protested and put my attention back to installing the grill. "What do you want Steve?" I asked in an impatient tone and I heard him walk closer to me.

"Just thought I'd come and give you this plate of breakfast" Steve said placing down a plate of bacon and pancakes before walking out. "Thanks. Could've used more syrup" I called out chuckling yet I was still greatful ful that atleast someone knew how to cook properly.

Peter's POV
As I neared the school I saw Ned and broke into a run to catch up to him "Hey Ned!" I called out and stopped beside him. I was about to say something when I was embraced in a big bear hug. "Dude where were you I thought you died. There's no way you were sick for a whole decade" he let go and I chuckled. "I wasn't gone for a decade it was only a couple weeks" I argued as we walked into the school together.

"Well it felt like a decade" Ned said as we sat down in class and he proceeded to bombard me with questions thought class.

Time skip bcs schools not important in this story ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

The last bell rang and students poured from the classes and into the hallways. Ned and I walked to our lockers struggling to get past everyone. "Hey Losers." MJ said and I turned around giving her a smile. "Glad your back now Ned can stop brainstorming all the possible ways that you died" Mj said giving a small smile and handed me a piece of paper.

It was of me but I was squished under a large bus full of elderly. "I drew my favourite death scenario he came up with. You can have it" MJ said and I chuckled nervously. This was probably the closest thing to a compliment coming from her. "Thanks.." I said looking at Ned and he just shrugged and stiffled a laugh.  "Well gotta run" MJ said and walked off. "Oh me too bye Peter" Ned said and chased after MJ.

I closed my locker and walked off but was interrupted not long after. "Hey Penis. Thought you died. Such a shame you didnt though" he said giving a snarky grin and I didn't even look at him and kept walking. "I would say it's nice to see you again but then I would be lying" I said chuckling and could feel his cold glare on the back of my neck. "Bye Flash" I said and didn't look back and I broke into a run. Today was a pretty good day with no casualties.

I arrived at the tower and entered the elevator and let Friday do the rest since she knew where everyone was. The doors opened and I walked out. "Welcome back Peter" Steve greeted and I gave him a friendly smile before heading to my room. "Sorry lots of homework to do" I called out and closed the door emptying my backpack and staring dreadfully at the large stack of papers. I got to work starting with the quickest assignments and knew this would be a long night.

(AN:Damn it took me so long to get the motivation for this. I will try to keep constantly updating now that things seemed to calm down. Also I will be going back and editing some of the chapters. Just some small stuff like grammar. Again sorry it took soooooooooo long. Hope you enjoy this chapter baiiii)
(^~^;)ゞ