Look whos back. Back again

(WARNING:There is no WARNING again so you have been warned so read with as much caution as humanely possible.)

PetersPOV
I awoke, the smell of bacon filled the whole house.

'How could bacon ever smell so good' I thought and got out of bed rubbing my tired eyes.

I walked down the hall and into the living room.

"Morning Peter" Tony said and I gave a small wave.

"Bacons done" Steve said and I instantly felt like I have been awake for hours.

'Oh yea the whole gang is here' I said to myself and rubbed my eyes.

I followed the herd of avengers all trying to get a piece of bacon and decided to wait out the stampede.

"Here kid" Tony said and handed me a  plate with bacon and eggs on it.

"Thanks Mr.Stark" I said and took the plate and sat down on a chair.

The room was pretty loud with everyone talking to each other and the sound of more sizzling bacon.

"Hey...uh Mr.Stark I'm gonna be in my room having a nap. I'd say and placed my plate in the sink and headed to my room and was thankful for the quietness.

Something red caught my eye and I turned to see some red spandex sticking out of my bag.

I pulled it out and I held my suit which I haven't used in a while.

'I hope Mr.Stark won't need me for a while' I'd say in my head as I put my suit on and quietly open the window and jump out.

'Oh how I missed the thrill of swinging through the city' I thought happily to myself as I did flips and crazy jumps.

TonysPOV
Sir spiderman has been spotted. Friday informed me.

'I thought spiderman died' I said to myself while heading to the elevator. 

"I'll be back guys" I said and got into the elevator pressing the top floor. 

I got into my ironman suit and flew off to spidey's coordinations.

I saw spiderman swinging from building to building doing all sorts of flips.

'The guy must've missed being spiderman because he's been missing for awhile now'. I thought as I flew infront of him and waved.

PetersPOV
I swung high and low and did all sorts of flips.

'Man I missed being spiderman' I said to myself but was stopped in my tracks as I collided with a metal red and gold suit.

"Oof" I said as I clung to the nearest wall of a building and looked at Ironman.

"Hey spiderman where've you been." Ironman asked and I quickly thought of a decent and believable lie.

"Oh I was in China..doing spiderman training...stuff" I'd say uneasily as I scratched my head.

"Ah. Interesting. Well have you made your decision about joining the avengers yet?" Ironman asked as we both landed on a rooftop.

I thought for a moment before quickly replying. "Yep and it's a nope" I'd say before swinging off as quick as I could.

I could tell ironman was following me  and it bugged me.

"Why is it a no?" Ironman asked finally catching up with me.

I ignored him and swung through tight alleyways and places a big metal suit would have trouble going.

'Finally' I thought as I looked around with no sight of ironman.

I took off my suit and put it into a plastic bag and walked home.

'That was too close' I thought as I climbed the building and hopped into my room and closed the window.

I stuffed my suit in my backpack and jumped onto my bed pulling out my phone.

TonysPOV
I looked around for spiderman but he was nowhere in sight.

"Dammit" I said and flew around looking for him.

"Friday locate spiderman." I'd say while searching far and wide, high and low for that red and blue spandex suit.

"Why are teenagers so difficult" I said to myself and flew home to go check on Peter and make myself a coffee while upgrading my suit.

PetersPOV
I watched ReeKid, Mully, YourNarrator, and Joshdub on YouTube while doing my homework for monday.

I heard a knock and looked up to see Mr.Stark.

"Hey kid wanna come down to the lab with me to work on my suit together?" He'd ask and take a sip of his black coffee.

"Is your coffee as black and dead as my soul" I'd ask smiling and saw  Mr.Stark trying so hard not to burst out laughing.

"Cmon Pete let's go" He would say leading me to the elevator and into the lab.

"This place never gets old" I'd say smiling as I looked around.

I smiled and waved at a funny looking robot who waved back.

"So what are we working on today Mr.Stark" I asked as I looked at the things laying around his lab.

"Well first we could upgrade the speed and agility on my suit then I was thinking we could eat cookies" Mr.Stark would say making me smile at the cookie part.

I grabbed a tool and walked over to his suit to start helping him.

A few hours later

"Thanks for the help Pete." Mr.Stark would say as we walked to the elevator.

"Gosh this elevator music sucks" Mr.Stark would say making me laugh.

"Then just Fix it to something better. You are Tony Stark after all." I would say grinning.

We got upstairs and the smell of freshly backed cookies filled our noses.

"Wow Pep they smell great!" Mr.Stark would yell out as we walked into the kitchen to see 5 whole batches of cookies.

Mr.Stark handed me one and I took a big bite of the cookie.

"Woah this is delicious Ms.Pepper thanks a bunch" I said before taking another bite of the cookie.

"Netflix and cookies". Mr.Stark asked  as he turned on his abnormally large TV.

"Sure" I said and grabbed a handful of cookies and plopped onto the couch.

"What should we watch. Horror, Action, adventure, Romance. But I suggest you don't pick romance" Mr.Stark said laughing.

"How about a comedy" I asked and looked through the comedy movies before spotting  spies in disguise.

"Let's watch this" I said clicking on the movie and getting comfy on the couch.

A/N am so sorry for such a very late update. I've had some big changes in my life and havnt really had the energy to write but I will try to update more consistantly. Have a good day/night/afternoon my dudes.