Peter Porker Pt2

(P.S IF you havnt already noticed I have a rule to myself where the minimum number of words each chapter will have is 1000 so dont worry about short chapter. *in a trump tone* I HAVE SAVED ALL OF AMRICA🇺🇸)
(WARNING:NOT STEVE APROPRIATE MINOR LANGUAGE(blame Tony for it all) IF YOU ARE STEVES SON/DAUGHTER/RELATIVE OR STEVE HIMSELF PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION OR HAVE A BEEEP BUTTON ON HAND)

TonysPOV
I step out of the elevator and stare at my suits. Random kid or whole career.

I think over and over but it doesnt take long to decide a living being vs my whole career.

"Friday. How many possible outcomes are there that I will win the battle and save the kid and not lose my whole carrer?" I ask Friday while suiting up.

There is 80% chance of you winning and 1126 outcomes. 836 of them you win. Friday said in a slightly annoyed tone.

I called Frish the B*** and paced impatiently while listining to the ringing sound.

"Hello Stark ." I heard Frish's voice over the phone.

"Hello...Frish." I responded in a cold tone of death.

"So have you decided on what it will be." He said as I started "packing"(notice the QUOTATION MARKS) many bulletproof suitcases that were black with the avengers logo on them.

"Yes I have and I choose to give up." Frish inturupts and I heard a crappy drumrole through the speaker.

I let out an agitated and annoyed grumble and said flatly.

"My whole carrer."

"Bravo.Bravo ill give you the coordinates but first I have someone who wants to say hi." Frish said cheerfully.

I rolled my eyes annoyed and just wanted the coordinates so I can go

PetersPOV
I heard the sound of footsteps and turned my head towards the sound but groaned when I saw Frish, but he was holding a phone and a scary looking tazer(It looks like the one used in jurrasic park.)

in his hand as he walked closer to me until he was standing right infront of me.

"Say hello." Frish told me in a sly tone but I stayed quiet.

"Hurry up and just give me the coordinates I dont have TIME for games." I heard the familiar voice of Tony say through the phone.

I stayed quiet still and glared at Frish who had pressed the on button on the Tazer.

I opened my mouth to say hello but I felt a sharp electric pain in my neck and realized Frish had jabbed the tazer in my neck.

I screamed out in pain as he turned the electricity up to high.

"PETER!! FRISH JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING COORDINATES AND STOP HURTING PETER!!" I heard Tony yell before I blacked out.

FrishPOV
"PETER. FRISH JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING COORDINATES AND STOP HURTING PETER!!"I heard Tony yell and I took the tazer out of Peters neck and laughed as he went limp.

"Alright Alright. Ill give you the coordinates." I said as I texted Tony the coordinates.

"See you soon." I said in a friendly tone before hanging up.

I smiled from ear to ear imagining ME a simple baker gain TRILLIONS of dollars and defeat IRONMAN with a simple brat.

I set up a few torture tools and placed the remote that controlled the conveyer belt into my pocket just incase Tony decided to try and trick me.

I sat down and waited in the control room for Tony to arrive.

TonysPOV
I arrived at the destination with a suitcase full of my "most important" stuff in it to "Proof" that this isn't a trick.

I walked in cautiously the smell of decaying meat hit me hard and I almost gagged.

"Hello" I called out my voice echoing through the building.

"You made it!" Frish said abruptly breaking the silence making me quickly turn to face him.

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't come." He said slyly

"Now first give me the suitcase and I will show you where dear Peter is" He said and I hesitantly gave him the suitcase.

Frish took it and turned walking towards a small door.

I quickly followed and the smell of rotten meat got more intense.

We walked up some stairs into what looked like a control room and I peered through the glass and saw Peter hanging upside down.

"PETER!" I yelled putting my hands on the glass.

"Alright I gave you some really good shit now give me Peter" I said narrowing my eyes and giving Frish the death stare.

"Alright alright. Here you go." Frish said pushing a button and I watched Peter fall to the ground headfirst and then lay there motionless.

"PETER!" I yelled and ran down the stairs almost tripping and ran to his side.

"Peter?" I said shaking him gently.

He was out cold so I picked him up bridal style and walked out quickly.

"Friday car please." I said quickly and as soon as I stepped out of the door a fancy limo drove up and opened its doors.

"Thanks Fri" I said gently placing Peter in the car and closed the door walking to the opposite side and and getting in myself.

I drove off laughing to myself.

The thought of Frish opening the Suitcase only to find a 3d print of some identical pieces of my collection of prized possessions only to realize a few days later they were fake.

I had also snuck a tracker in there and sent it to the police so they could find him.

It was a quiet drive, Peter Barely moving an inch the whole drive.

I pulled into the garage and picked Peter up once I parked and got out and headed to the elevator.

I didnt even have to tell Friday where to go because she knew already.

I waited as the elevator went up now holding Peter close to me just incase he decided to move.

I stepped out of the elevator to Bruce's floor and walked to the patient room and placed him on the bed.

I walked out and looked around for Bruce.

"Bruce?" I called out and within seconds Bruce was peeking his head from behind the couch he was sitting on.

"Yes?" He said getting up and taking his headphones out and placing a book down.

"I found the kid" I said in a heroic tone.

Bruce quickly got up "Where is he? Is he ok?" Bruce shot me with millions of questions.

"Yes he's ok. I think and he's in your patient room" I said as I watched him push past me and go into the patient room and I followed.

I sat in a chair as he started doing a thorough examination on Peter.

A/N so sorry about the wait. Had family over and couldn't think about ideas. Thank goodness Peter is safe also JOIN THE SNTS TODAY
(Say No To Starker) Anyone who joins the SNTS will get a follow from me 😁 Stay happy and hope you enjoy-FireWing