three

jack moretti

I've never had an issue with people walking on eggshells around me. It makes people stay in line. But having my wife almost afraid to speak to me didn't feel good at all. I should be happy. She can't scheme when her mouth is shut, but I can admit how much I've missed her voice and presence.

I miss arguing with her. I miss hearing her laugh. She was sunshine in my life and not having her around made everything in my life go dark. This realization made me want to pull my eyes out. Why does the one person in my life who I've kept at arms length happen to have this effect on me? Four years did me no good.

Getting up from my seat, I went to the drink cart in my office to pour myself scotch. It was near the middle of the night and I couldn't see myself sleeping anytime soon. But the knowledge of Selyse asleep in her room was an intriguing thought. So I finished my drink then went upstairs. I was careful with opening her bedroom door despite her being a heavy sleeper. From there I just watched.

One of her legs remained out of the sheets to keep her cool. She faced away from me and wore nothing but a tank top and skimpy shorts that resembled underwear. Just seeing her like this made me harden. I remained quiet when she turned her body around to look at me with sleepy eyes. I've come to find out I can't stare at her eyes for long without being completely mesmerized.

"What's the point of having me sleep in another room if you're just going to come in here and watch me sleep every night?" She lazily asked. I wasn't aware of her being awake the past few nights that I've come in here. But my mind continues to think she's a fixation of my imagination. Sometimes I think I'll wake up and she'll be gone.

"Where would you prefer to sleep?"

"With you," she admitted and my core tightened. I needed another drink to settle myself because right now I felt uneasy. Right now I felt the heaviness of her words and I wish I hadn't.

I was half way through processing my thoughts when she got out of bed and made her way over to me. I stayed still when her arms went around my torso. She was close and feeling all the ridges of my body. Which is how I know she could feel how hard I was.

"Have you kept your legs closed, Selyse?" I knew the answer and wanted to hear it from her directly.

This wasn't something I ever planned to ask her because when I found out she had a boyfriend, Selyse became near to nothing to me. Prior to that, I could've forced myself to forgive her. But when I went to Vancouver less than a year ago to bring her home and I saw him kiss her after picking her up from work, I knew I was done with her and I returned to LA alone.

I don't share. So I don't know why I was asking whether she's been sleeping with other men because I knew the answer. That fact should've made me no longer want her. But right now I was thinking with my dick and not my head.

"Have you kept your dick to yourself?" She pulled away to look up at me. I hadn't expected her to ask me that. "After all, you are mine."

"I don't belong to anyone," I made clear.

"The state of Maryland would argue otherwise," she teased, poking my chest. If I've learned anything these past four years, it's that all of me belongs to Selyse. Which is why, for the past four years, my dick hasn't been in anything other than my hand. But Selyse didn't need to know that. "I haven't been with anyone else."

I didn't have a reason to believe that in all those four years she hadn't fucked that guy once. But Selyse has expressed her interest in wanting to make things work. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt regardless of how difficult that was for me.

Holding her waist, I pulled her to the bed before turning her around. I picked her up to get on the bed before I unbuckled my belt. She turned around to look at me and right now the last thing I could do was look at her eyes. I know how Selyse likes being fucked. For starters, she doesn't enjoy being fucked, she enjoys making love. But right now I couldn't give that to her.

"I'm not making this slow and sweet," I warned her as a way to let her out of this. As much as I was hard and wanted her to help me do something about it, I didn't want her to feel obliged. Or for her to feel this was a stepping stone to us fixing things, because it's not. "I want to fuck and you're here. This doesn't change anything. It's just sex." I watched all hope dwindle from her eyes. The huge part of me that still cares for her wanted to take back what I said and kiss every part of her body.

She swallowed down whatever disappointment she was previously feeling, then masked her face with a different emotion. "Maybe I'll finally see how you fuck Lauren," she stated and a wave a fury went through me. The fact that she still thinks Lauren holds a place in my life is infuriating.

"Take these off," I referred to her clothes. She removed her tank top before adjusting herself to remove her shorts. Seeing her naked made my chest swell because I hadn't even realized how much I missed her body. Even in the dark, I could see how beautiful she was. Her thighs were thicker and the rest of her body became toner. Her breasts rested perfectly on her chest and fit into my hand like they were made for me. She had a belly button piercing that made my pants feel even tighter.

Before I could fixate too long on how sexy she was, I turned her around to be on her stomach. My hands ran along her body, settling at her ass which I slapped. Her back arched, rubbing her ass against the tent in my pants. I had to stop myself from licking her from pussy to ass because once I started I wouldn't stop. I wanted to make this fast and hard because then no feelings would have to be involved. But it's like my body is made to give her pleasure. I always used to give her control in everything we did, but seeing her stretched out on her stomach with her ass up made me feel powerful.

"Jack," she breathed when I slapped her ass again.

Bringing my pants and briefs down, I rubbed the head of my length against her entrance. "You're so fucking wet," I pushed myself further into her. My eyes shut, feeling her tunnel tighten around me like a warm fist. Every inch of me wanted to take more from her. I wanted to fuck her relentlessly and hear her scream. But wanting to give her time to acclimate herself to my size, I stayed still.

I could tell she was comfortable when she adjusted her body. I pulled out, slowly bringing myself back in. I had lost all restraint in my body. Her pussy felt like it was made for me to fuck. She reached for a pillow, using it muffle her moans which were fuelling my thrusts. Knowing she could take it, I fucked her harder and watched her body inch closer to the headboard. The sight of her ass jiggling was everything. She was taking all of me like the fucking queen she is.

She brought a hand back, resting it on my lower half like I was going too hard. I was so close and didn't want to stop. But it bothered me most that if she was hurting, I know she would never directly tell me.

"If it's too much, tell me." I would rather go another four years without fucking than have to stop right now. But I had to at least offer her an out.

I should've taken her silence as an answer. The better man in me should've done the right thing and pulled out. But I've always been greedy, especially when it comes to Selyse.

Her hand rested on the headboard. She had removed the pillow from her face and I could tell from her breathing that she was on her way to reaching her climax. Running my hand along her spine, I continued to fuck her into her orgasm.

A low moan left her lips when I came in her. With a ragged breath, I fully pulled out and allowed her to relax. She turned to lay on her back, looking at me with those angelic eyes. Her eyes made me want to run her a bath then kiss every inch of her body before holding her as she falls asleep. I couldn't look at her for long, so I fixed my pants and briefs before leaving the room.

Fucking her didn't make me feel any better. I just fucked her how I would a whore. No kissing. No eye contact. From behind hard and fast. That's not a way I've ever wanted to have sex with Selyse because I know what she deserves and it was not that. That was a lapse in judgement that I regret.