First class day

Abby POV
I was awakened by a hand shaking my shoulder. I groaned and opened my eyes to meet a blurry figure which I guessed was Maine.

I grabbed my glasses off the nightstand and put them on.

"Agent Maine wants to inform you that we have class and training today ad breakfast in 10 minutes" Sigma said.

"Ok. I'm up". I said sleepily and I rubbed the sleep out if my eyes then got out if bed and stretched. I went over to my dresser to get some clothes and I came out with a black tank top and black sweatpants. (The e given me a few more clothes since I've gotten here). I went into the bathroom and got changed.

I came out to see Maine already in his armor and waiting for me to go eat breakfast with him. He reminds me a lot of my dad. He's very patient. I guess. I put on my armor and I carried my helmet. We went to the door and went to go eat breakfast.

After breakfast we got up and threw away our trash and walked out along with the other agents but we were more behind. Maine was telling me about what they had been learning and how hard the training lessons are. Great.

They all entered a classroom looking room and I saw my name on the desk next to Wash. Yay! I sir next to a buddy! (Lol. Ok. Just had a moment).

He smiled and I waved goodbye to Maine and I walked towards my new desk and sat down and put my helmet on the desk. Then the teacher I guess looked at me.

"Ah. We'll I was informed that we had a new student. What is your name"? He asked.

I replied," Agent Colorado sir" I said it nicely.

"Nice to meet you. Washington. I would like you to help full her in about what we are learning about" he said while looking at Wash.

"Yes sir" was all he said before getting out notes that he took. 'He has nice handwriting' I thought as I skimmed my eyes over the work. Then I noticed what it's about. I frowned. It looked foreign.

"What is this"? I asked while still trying to figure it out. Wash just chuckled. "It's code signals. You know. Like hand signals used for missions" he explained while I was still trying to figure it out.

Then I finally got it. "Ooohhhh. I get it now"! I said with a smile on my face.

He smiled back while we went over them.

It was about an hour and I had gotten them all down. Then a bell rang.

"Well I hope your ready to feel sore" he said with a small smile.

"Yes. I was born ready"! Trying to act cool but I'm me so I tripped over my own foot and fell. "You ok Colorado"? He asked. I could just hear a disguised laugh.

"Ok. Let it out. Got it out your system" I said laughing myself and standing out. When I looked at him he was silently laughing his ass off. I smiled back at him and we both laughed out loud causing the attention of Maine walking towards us.

Sigma appeared. "Agent Maine would like to know what's funny" the little, green man said for him.

"I was trying to be cool but I'm me so I tripped over my own foot" I said while making myself and Wash to go into another fit of laughter. As t also cause Maine to do what sounded like a laugh but it was also like a growl.

"Now c'mon"! I said while pulling the two towards the glass place where they supervise the training.

All the agents were in there. And I had just noticed a board that had all of the agents names in a list starting with Tex and ending with me. Here it is: