Locus

~Felix POV~
"Alright Felix your flight should be there in about an hour..." Locus voice came from my radio.

"Ok. Thanks Locus" I said.

"So have you asked them if they want to join us? We could use some more men in this army.." Locus said through the radio.

"No I haven't. I'll ask them" I replied.

"So how many men are there"? Locus said.

"We'll their divided in 2 groups. Red and Blue. On red team there's Sarge, Grif, Simmons, and Donut..." I said.

"Ok. And who's on the blue team"? He asked.

"On blue team there's Church, Tucker, Caboose and Colorado" I replied.

"Colorado? Is he a freelancer"? He asked.

"SHE used to be. But the really cool but weird thing is she is actually 15" I said. There was silence for a few seconds.

"There's a kid who was a freelancer"? His voice sounded curious and also disbelief.

"Yup. And she was actually one of the best agents before something happened. And now she has this huge scar on her left eye" I answered.

"She could be a valuable asset if she joins. I can't wait to meet them. I have to go now. I'll see you in a bit. Be safe" then he hung up. I sighed. He's always busy.

I wonder if Colorado will join....

~Abby POV~
"Hey Colorado can I ask you something"? Felix said approaching me.

"Sure" I answered facing him.

"So I'm leaving today..." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh. I'm sorry. We'll all miss you though..." I said with a small smile.

"Ya. But I wanted to ask you and all the other guys if you wanted to come with me. My father needs more people in his army. Also I told him about you and he said you sound really cool..." He said with a smile. My eyes widened and a smile started to creep on my face.

"Your serious?..." I asked with disbelief. Me and Felix had become really good friends. We actually have a lot in common. He nodded with a smile.

"Sure"!! I said excitedly. But then I remembered the guys.

"Wait what about the guys"? I asked him.

"There invited too" he replied. My smile grew.

"Let's go ask them"!! I said happily. He smiled widely and walked with me to the living room where everyone was.

"Hey guys. Felix is leaving today. But e has an offer..." I said grasping their attention and handing the speaking to Felix.

"Ok guys. My boss is sending a ship to pick me up. But I have also been asked to ask you all if you want to come along. Colorado has accepted. And I think it would be good for y'all to get out if this canyon" he said.

"We get to get out if this canyon? Fuck yeah it's a deal"! Tucker said. I smiled.

"If best friend Colorado is going then in going too..." Caboose said while smiling down at me and I smiled back.

"We'll I have to watch you dirty blues... I'm in..." Sarge said causing me to smirk.

Everyone excepted! We'll. Except Tex, and church... Wait. Where are they?

"Guys where are Tex and Church"? I asked looking around.

"Oh ya. They left..." Caboose said.

"WHAT?! They just left?! Where did they go"?! Wash yelled causing Caboose to kinda shrink backwards.