They're back

~Abby POV~

"Tex?..." I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ya it's me. How are you Colorado?" She asked while hugging me. Like Agent Texas. Hugging. Me.

"I've been better" I answered.

"What why?..." She said but then she looked behind me seeing baby Tucker.

"Uh... Who is that?..." She asked while pointing at him. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"That would be Tucker. He got shot with a weird gun and now he's little" I explained. Then an AI popped up. But in... Light blue armor...

"Church?..." I asked while my eye widened. He just nodded.

"Miss me assholes?" He said while offering a huge hug. Little Tucker as soon as he saw him narrowed his eyes and screamed, "YOU FUCK!!" And he ran at him and tried to run into him but I guess he's an AI or something so he just went through. We all raised an eyebrow at Tucker outburst considering he's like 4 now.

"We'll that's one way to greet us..." Church said.

"Where did y'all go?!" I yelled. "We were worried about you!" Then tucker and caboose looked at me. "Ok I was worried... But where did y'all go?!" I asked again.

"Colorado we found out some stuff about Project Freelancer..." Tex said grabbing my attention. I nodded an bent down to Tucker's level.

"Tucker can you please go with Caboose and go do something? Me and Tex have I talk..." I asked nicely. I've learned in the few short hours that he's been little is I have to talk to him like a kid. He just nodded sadly and walked with Caboose to go do something that I will mostly likely regret later.

"You wanna come in as we can talk about it?" I asked while offering her to come inside my room. She just stepped inside. "Nice place" she complimented. "Thanks. Now what about Project Freelancer?" I asked.

"Colorado you need to get somewhere safe. Me and church found out that they want you back. And..." She couldn't finding her sentence.

"And what?..." I asked hesitantly.

"The Director wants to use you for something. Because your just a little girls and your already pretty much as good as Carolina he wants to start an experiment..." She explain and my eye widened.

"Like... A Guinea pig?..." I asked with my we widening and she just nodded. "We have to get you somewhere safe" she said while looking out into the hall.

"Their gonna come for you soon. We need to hide you..." She added.

"Where?..." I asked curious but we were interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it and once I saw Locus I just tried to close it but he wedged his foot on the door.

"Abby look I'm sorry but I need to talk to you" he said while stepping in. Tex I could tell was eyeing him under her helmet.

"Abby?... Colorado who is this?" She asked while crossing her arms. I sighed and gritted my teeth.

"The man that used to be my father. But I hate him so he's not my dad anymore so he can the the fuck out of my room" I said while facing him.

"Your... Dad?... I thought your parents were killed..." Tex added. I nodded.

"Me too" I said quietly.

"Abby I just came to tell you we've received a rumor that the Freelancers are planning something. Like taking you." He said grabbing my attention.

"I already know. Tex just told me. She just got back. And also Tex you need to explain why Church is an AI" I said while facing her.

"That's a story for a later time" she answered.

"And also I just wanted to tell you that the gun has gotten fixed." Locus added. I faced him. "Really?.." I added and he nodded.

"We'll we are about to try it. Wanna come watch?" He asked me. I just silently nodded and walked after him and being followed by Tex.

"Man why can't he just stay te way he is?! He can't hit on me while he's this young.." I could proactively hear the smirk coming from Tex.

"Because he is a friend and I don't want my friend to be a 4 year old" I answered.

"No it's just cause you like him..." Tex whispered into my ear causing me to blush.

"No I don't!" I defended but also kinda raising my voice causing Locus to stop and look at us and raise an eyebrow.

"It's nothing" I growled and stomped my way to the place where they had the gun and I saw everyone and baby Tucker waiting.

I walked up to Tucker. Instantly when he saw me he ran to me and just hugged me causing me to blush. Again. For like the millionth time today!! He held my hand and quietly said, "I don't want to go out there by myself..." He was referring to the open space where the gun was supposed to shoot but it also was kinda like a stage because we were all crowded around it.

"I'm sorry but I can't go up there. Sorry Tucker..." I answered and he made a pout face with the puppy dog eyes. I sighed not giving in and finally I walked him up there but I backed away when the gun pointed at him.

Then a flash of light and a few seconds I adjusted. But he wasn't 19.

He was 15. God dammit.

~ON THE MOTHER OF INVENTION~
~No one POV~

"Sir we have located Colorado..." A voice came from the upcoming agent. Agent Carolina.

"Where?" The Director asked.

"On a planet named Chorus. Tex and the Alpha have gone to her location." Carolina answered.

"Ok. Carolina I need you to do me a favor" Director added.

"Anything for you sir..." Carolina answered.

"I need you to retrieve Colorado for me..." Director answered.

An evil grin slid across Carolina's face.

"My pleasure director".