Best birthday ever?

~Abby POV~
"Why the hell is this happening"? I asked Caboose who was literally dragging me to red base. I have been in my room all day because...

Today is my birthday. Woo hoo. Great.

"Because! We have a surprise for you"! Oh dear god.

Tucker's walking behind me and Donut made me wear a blindfold so I can't see shit. If I'm shot. I will come back like church as a ghost and haunt all their asses.

We finally stop and I hear Spanish? But I'm able to understand it cause I took Spanish for 3 years and in a quick learner.

{who is the girl?} the voice said. It's sounded... mechanical... I Think. Wtf??

The blindfold fell off my face to reveal the holograph room at red base before my eyes. We were standing at the top of the stairs and there was a present table, and lots of food and games and even a bounce house. I'm up here with Caboose, Simmons, and a brown guy who looks at me through a visor.

{hi. I am Lopez} he says in Spanish and I'm the only one who can understand him.

"Nice to meet you Lopez" I say while smiling at him slightly.

{you can understand me?} he asked in a robotic voice mixed with disbelief.

"I know Spanish" I said while looking if the ledge at Donut who turned around and his face lights up as soon as he sees me.

"Colorado"! He says excitedly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"! Everyone says at the same time. There's Donut, Sarge, Grif, Simmons, Lopez, Caboose, Tucker, Tex, Felix, Wash and even Church is here. But in ghost form. I smiled.

"Guys you didn't have to do this..." I said while walking down the stairs but being pulled into a hug with Donut which I stiffened hard as a rock. Im not a hug type of person unless I love or like that person alot.

"We wanted to! Since you've been feeling down we wanted to cheer you up"! He said excitedly before grabbing my hand and pulling me to a table with almost everyone if my favorite foods.

"How do you know what I like"? I asked while raising an eyebrow. No one knows that. Except... Tucker. He must have told him.

"Tucker told me" he said as he smiled brightly. Of coarse. That bastard.

"Let's get this party started"! Yelled Grif. I laughed at his behavior as he danced to some awesome music. I looked around. Everyone was having a good time. I smiled. Ive never celebrated my birthday since i was 8. After my parents... I stopped celebrating. I pushed the bad memories away and ran off to Caboose who was jumping in the bounce house. I watched him and soon even tucker got in.

Im still pissed and embaressed about what happened. I've been avoiding him as much as possible.

"Hey Colorado want to jump with us"? Tucker asked. I slightly blushes knowing I jumped then... Some of my... Body parts... would bounce.

Oh hell no.

"No. I'm good..." I said as I walked to a table and stuffed my face with chocolate pie. I FUCKING LOVE CHOCOLATE PIE. DONUT MAKES GOOD PIE!!

Tex and Church were talking about something. Caboose and Tucker were bouncing in the bounce house. Sarge was talking with Lopez and Lopez kept saying in spanish he was a stupid idiot which made me laugh. Grif was talking with Simmons and wash and Felix were talking before Wash walked up to me.

"Having a good time Collie"? He asked wiht a smile. My face lit up.

"Yes! I havnt celebrated my birthday in forever"! I said happily. He chuckled followed by felix.