Come and take me

~Abby POV~

"C'mon collie!!" Wash said as he grabbed my hand and started running pulling me with him.

"What's happening?!" I demanded still being pulled by him.

"Someone has broken in the facility and Locus thinks it's a freelancer. Now c'mon!" He explained quickly causing my eye to widen and run after him.

We ran to a kinda secure room and I saw all the guys , and younger and possibly really hot tucker, and Locus and Felix. I went up to Locus.

"So what happened and why did Wash drag me in here?" I asked him. He just looked down at me and answered, "there was a break in ad the person had Aqua armor. We are still trying to identify the intruder." My eye widened along with Wash.

"That's Carolina! Oh shit..." I answered and my breathing started to become heavy.

"Who's Carolina? An old Freelancer pal or something?" Tucker asked stepping up.

"No. Not a friend. I tried to be nice but she's the one who did this to me..." I said while pointing to my bad eye.

"She will die..." Locus' deep voice said which surprised me.

'Why would he care about me after me just like disowning him and being a total bitch to him?...' I though while my eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"Hey are you ok?" Tucker asked while putting a hand on my shoulder. I just nodded and sat down in a chair.

"So how is it being like 15 or something?" I asked while all the other guys and Tex just sat down at tables watching me carefully and protectively.

"It's weird. But I guess I'll have to just get used to it..." Tucker said while smiling slightly. I just nodded and got up and got a soda for me and him. He took it from me and smiled.

"Thanks" he said.

"No prob" I answered while taking a sip.

Then some guy hurriedly ran in looking like he had just seen a ghost.

"Sir there is a person who has infiltrated the main facility an it looks like their on the move towards here..." He said and Locus' eyes widened and he grabbed my arm and started to drag me out.

"We are getting you somewhere safe even if I have to kill someone" he said sternly. I just tries to listen the grip of his hand on my arm cause he probably forgot he had armor on except his helmet and I would probably have a huge bruise on my arm.

"Ow let go!! Your hurting me!" I yelled as I tried to pry his iron grip off my arm. He instantly let go but put a hand behind my back to keep me walking. I just rubbed my red arm that would most likely be a bitch of a bruise later.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really worried..." He said while turning a corner and me having to follow.

"It's fine. But I think it's gonna bruise pretty bad later.." I answered.

He just nodded and continued to walk until we reached a steel door and he walked inside and closed the door and walking to a computer and typed something making it bolt closed.

"Where are we?.." I asked looking around.

"My office." He responded simply and i just nodded and looked around. It had grey walls with some dark green to kinda match his armor color. He just walked back to me and handed me a pistol and I raised an eyebrow.

"That is to protect yourself." He answered my in asked question.

"Why? Arn't we safe in here?.." I asked hesitantly.

"Of course. But that is just in case the lock fails" he said. And I just nodded slightly not really feeling secure anymore.

"It's fine. I won't let anyone harm you..." He said protectively.

"I'm know you probably can never forgive me for what I did. But I just want to ask for a clean start..." He said after a few minutes of awkward silence.

I just was looking at the floor but I slowly raised my head.

"Your right. I probably couldn't forgive you..." I answered and he just looked down and nodded slightly.

"But I can try..." I added. His head raised and he smiled and I smiled slightly back. He got up from his chair, walks towards me and hugged me. I hugged back holding back tears.

"I love you Abby. Don't you ever forget that." He said while kissing my head.

I was holding back tears and just smiled up at him with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you." I apologized. He just smiled and hugged tighter.

"I deserved it don't worry" he said. We hugged for a few minutes then something started ringing on his computer. His eyes widened and he ran over to it and started typing something then I heard a kinda metal clashing with metal sound coming from the door.

Someone was shooting at the door.

"Abby get behind my desk. Now." He ordered strictly. I hurriedly ran behind his desk and his under it and I held the pistol in my hand ready to take it off safety if needed.

Just then the door had a huge crash sound and it flew open almost being flung back by the force and it had huge dents in it.

There in the door way stood none other than Carolina herself.

"Where is she?" She asked pushing the door aside and walking in. I was listening to everything.

"May I ask who?" Locus said calmly. He was sitting down and looked calm and like he had been doing paper work.

"You know... A young girl. About 15 now. I'm here to pick her up." She said approaching him.

"Why would there be a young girl running around my ship?" He asked while looking at her.

She slammed her hands on the desk causing me to cringe silently at the impact.

"She goes by the name Colorado. And I'm pretty sure you know where she is. I've located her to this location." She stated while standing up straight and pointing a gun right at his head.

Oh no. Dad... Please no...

"Tell me were she is. Now. Unless you will be dead." She said while putting her fiber on the trigger. My breathing just stopped altogether.

"Ok fine..." He said. My eye widened.

"She's in a room heavily armed. Even if you did find her you couldn't get past the security I've set up." He said while lifting his head to look at her dead in the eyes I guess but she's wearing a helmet so ya....

"You better be telling the truth..." She said. But instead of just walking out he shot his shoulder causing me to scream.

"Dad!!" I yelled as he fell t the ground in pain and scarlet started to from between his shoulder plates.

"So that's where you were hiding..." I could practically hear the smirk in her voice. I glared at her and pulled the safety off and shot at her not having good aim and she easily dodged and kicked my face knocking me out.

I heard someone yell my name before the world turned black.