22. All I could ask for

"Okay. How much time we have?"

They had just returned home after spending the morning among florists and catering agencies. The wedding was nearing by now, and there were the last details and confirmations to deal with and it was usually up to them, given that both Paul and Jenna were hopelessly absorbed by work and didn't have much time.

As soon as they set foot in the house, Theo had pulled hastily Liam by the hand, guiding him up the stairs and then into his room. With a gentle push on his chest, he made Liam sit down on the bed, and he fell into it with a soft thump, never stopping a second to look at him almost with greed, his mouth slightly open, waiting.

"Mom's shift ends in twenty minutes" Liam replied, a little worried, but eager, while Theo, with his typical smirk on his face, climbed onto his lap.

"Good" He took his face in his hands, pulling him closer. "So we have time"

A moment later Liam was sliding backwards, falling on his back in the middle of the bed, Theo hovering over him, nailing him to the mattress with a yearning kiss.

Liam grumbled against his lips as he let himself fall into the kiss, his hands rushing into Theo's hair, sometimes pulling them, sometimes stroking them in an attempt to get him closer. Theo's hands moved greedily along his whole body, while he licked his lower lip, as if asking Liam's permission to let him in.

In response, Liam parted his lips and tightened his arms around his neck, pulling him closer and making him lose his balance on his knees. Theo grumbled when he fell completely on him, the bodies of both hot and in need of contact, while their tongues finally met in the best way. Theo's hands moved over Liam's hips, tentatively slipping under the other's shirt, finally brushing his hot skin.

"Is this okay?" he gasped. He pushed himself away only a few inches, meeting Liam's eyes, and admiring his swollen lips and flushed cheeks. He didn't want to risk doing something that could even remotely make Liam feel uneasy. He knew well that they would do nothing, neither now nor in the near future.

He just needed to feel Liam closer.

Liam had to feel the same way because he nodded quickly, and his hands moved from his neck all along his back, and back up again, this time under the fabric, lifting it a little.

His skin burned wherever Liam touched him, and he couldn't help thinking about how he would feel when he eventually made him his own. If all it took was just a kiss, and some brief touch, to make every single fiber of his body burn down, to bring him close to the edge already, he didn't dare to imagine how the afterwards was.

But he tried not to think about it, silencing his mind, leaning forward again and kissing him again, this time slower, but still deep, while Liam kept stroking his back.

When he finally managed to step away from those addicting lips, Theo smiled at the boy below him, glancing quickly at the watch tied to Liam's wrist, resting against his bicep. "See? I told you we had time"

He met Liam's eyes, who were staring at him, wide-opened, almost like studying him. He was torturing his lower lip, and seemed kinda embarrassed.

Theo began to worry. "Hey, what's up? That was too fa-?"

"No!" Liam hastened to say, shaking his head beneath him "I- I- well, I'd just.. like-" Liam squirmed in embarrassment, swinging his gaze between Theo's eyes and a point farther down.

Theo smiled. I would like. He liked that word, especially if it came from Liam's lips. "What do you want, Li?" he asked softly.

"Uhm-" Liam's blue eyes slipped down again, this time stopping allusively at his neck. "Can I-?"