Books!

Hey everyone! Thank you all for the love and support! You all are amazing. And I appreciate every single one of you. I wanna be friends with you all! If anyone ever just wants to talk or ask about my stories just let me know! I wanted to tell you guys about a few stories I'm in the process of writing that haven't been published (well except my Star Wars one.)

Please read I honestly might give up if I don't get enough views or comments.

1. The Avatar's Guardian

A Last Airbender fan fiction. About a young girl named Leanna. The Avatar has always been seen as the most powerful bender. But how does the avatar gain such power in each life time? They need a master. A master who will help him not only learn the elements but the ways of the Avatar. The master, known as the guardian lives with the Avatar and dies with the avatar.
(Zuko x character)

2. Zero Our Hero

An Umbrella Academy Fanfic. A young girl adopted by the late world renowned billionaire Reginald Hargreeves. Her and her seven other mysteriously born siblings all are possessed with incredible powers. Athena, Number Zero can shift into any living being or creature she has physically touch.

(Five x character)

Releasing this one next week

3. The Vampire Witch

A Vampire Diaries Fanfic. After Damon Salvatore begs a young witch to give him away to connect him and his love Katherine Pierce a young girl is born of the two. Adalyn Salvatore, the worlds first hybrid. Mixed with vampire and unnatural magic. A powerful young witch who just so happens to fall in love with the most psychotic vampires to ever exist.

(Kol Mikealson x character)

4. Isabella Lestrange

A Harry Potter Fanfic. The evil Bellatrix Lestrange gives birth to a beautiful dark haired baby girl. The child is taken away from her and given to the Malfoys where she is raised until the age of eleven when she is old enough to attend Hogwarts. There she meets a group of Gryffindors and realizes she is stuck between a war where she must betray either her friends or her family.

(Draco Malfoy x character)

4. Groovy Baby!

Austin powers fanfic. Okay before I begin this one was a dare by a friend. A young Poppy Powers. Daughter of the worlds grooviest agent. The young spy struggles with her mission when it's assigned to murder her lover.

I am so sorry about this one.
(Scotty Evil x character)

5. The Aisley Skywalker Saga.

Star Wars fanfic Two books are already published. And the third is in progress. Anakin and Aisley Skywalker the chosen ones. The twins who will bring balance back to the force. This takes place during all three trilogies. The third book is about her daughter.

(Obi-Wan x character
(Poe x character)

6. An Iron Child (published soon)

Marvel fanfic already finished just trying to come up with title. Avery Stark, born in a HYDRA underground lab with the help of Tony Starks DNA as well as the super soldier serum. Gifted with the abilities to absorb others powers. Read as she meets a young dork from Queens.

(Peter Parker x character)

There's more stories I'm working on like a Narnia, and a personal story, and even one I just made up! But these are priorities. But please read these guys!!