Dooku Captured

"What do you mean he is missing?" I asked angrily.

"We have finally discovered where Count Dooku has been hiding. Your brother volunteered to go after him. He hasn't returned since." Ahsoka frowned looking down. I couldn't fully get my head around it. Anakin would never be so foolish to get captured. Actually he could, but only on purpose. This couldn't have been planned. Maybe I could reach out to him through our connection.

"Who's all been assigned on the rescue mission?" I asked.

"Just Obi-Wan, he plans on arriving at Anakins last known location." Ahsoka stated.

"Well, then I plan on accompanying Master Kenobi on his search." I replied confidently with a smirk.

"I'm going along with though, but I'm remaining on the ship for when we have Anakin and Dooku." Ahsoka added.

"We have to leave now though." Ahsoka frowned. I turned towards Aayla who stood next to me still.

"I really really have to go, when will I see you again?" I asked frowning.

"Very soon my old apprentice." She smiled, Aayla shooed me and Ahsoka away. The two of us ran towards the hanger where our ship would be waiting on us. Along with Ben. I wondered how he'd feel knowing I'm going with him.

When we arrived at the ship Ahsoka boarded first. Obi-Wan smiled at her. He hadn't noticed me yet. But when he looked up at me his smile dropped. His eyes grew large. Ahsoka walked away with some clones heading towards the cockpit to explore.  Obi-Wan rushed towards me and grabbed my arm, tightly. He looked around to make sure nobody was around before speaking.

"What are you doing here?" He asked frantically.

"Um, saving my brother. You really didn't expect this?" I asked matter of factly.

"Aisley, this is dangerous. You could get killed!" Ben cried out.

"Good thing I'm also dangerous. Calm down Ben nothing is going to happen to me. Plus I would like a little chat with Dooku myself." I smirked confidently.

"You'll be the death of me, Aisley Skywalker." Ben laughed looking me in the eyes with so much affection. He placed his hand on my cheek and softly stroked it.

"Then it'll be a good death." I smiled. He was about to respond, but pulled away quickly. I sensed Ahsoka walking towards us before I saw. Ben and I jumped back away from each other, trying not to cause suspicion.

"Hey, am I interrupting something?" She asked in confusion.

"No we were just talking about how we're going to save my brother." I lied.

"Oh, Okay. I just wanted to say we're taking off now. So you might wanna come sit up front with the rest of us." Ahsoka smiled. The three of us sat down and watched as we lifted off and went into hyperspeed.

We finally arrived at a Separatist frigate. The ship was huge, there was no doubt that Dooku was on it. I could even sense Ani on the ship. Another reason I knew Count Dooku was aboard.

"Do you feel him, Aisley?" Ben asked from my side getting closer to me.

"Yeah, I feel him. He's a little annoyed and angry but he's fine." I sighed, I was worried my brother would have been harmed. But of course, Ani would be the one person not afraid when kidnapped but angry.

"Good, so I will aboard the ship, retrieve Anakin and Dooku then we'll meet up."  Ben smirked confidently.

"You are not going alone, I'm going with you." I stated.