Fear of Dreams

Anakin's POV:

"Anakin, help me!" Padme sobbed with tears streaming down her face. She laid in a hospital bed, covered in her own blood The sound of a child screaming in the background blocked most of her voice out. My wife panted and screamed for her life. I felt her draining away, like she was dying. Suddenly another voice called out from the dark abyss that was my mind.

"Ani, please stop it hurts!" A familiar females voice cried out in pain. It was Aisley, I had never seen her in so much pain. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she ripped at her clothes. She laid on her back, unable to stand up. Suddenly, the worse pain I had ever experienced shot through my body. Causing me to wake up.

I panted, sitting up in bed. I was trenched in sweat, and even tears. I looked over to my sleeping wife with her back facing me, I didn't want to wake her. I took a few deep breaths, trying to control my racing heartbeat. I pulled the blanket off my body and stood up. I placed my head in my hands, reliving the experience over again. After a few seconds I stood up and made my way to the living room of Padme's luxurious apartment. I made sure to grab my robe, being as I was shirtless. I leaned against the side of a couch and looked out at the dark city of Courascant.

Even with it being late night speeders still flew around and buildings still lit, giving off light. I couldn't decide whether these were dreams or visions. I felt Padme's presence entering the living room. I ignored her touch on my back while she stood besides me with worry.

"What's bothering you?" She asked with a whisper of concern. I looked to her and revealed a fake smile. My eyes shot down to see a family's piece of jewelry.

"Nothing." I lied picking up the necklace I had to given to her when we were children.

"I remember when I gave this to you." I smiled, avoiding the tension in the room.

"How long is it gonna take for us to be honest with each other." Padme raised an eyebrow, noticing I was lying. I took a deep breath before standing up and facing her.

"It was only a dream, like the ones I had about my mother before she died." I stated, not wanting to scare her.

"You did in childbirth." I added.

"And the baby?" Padme asked placing her hand on her stomach, in concern.

"I don't know." I replied looking down to the ground.

"It was only a dream." Padme shrugged with reassurance as she walked up to me.

"I won't let this one become real." I pledged.

"This baby will change our lives. I doubt the queen will continue to allow me to serve in the senate. And if the council discovers you're the father you'll be expelled-" Padme slightly panic with worry.

"I-I know. I know." I cut her off. The council was the least of my worries for right now.

"Do you think Obi-Wan or Aisley might be able to help?" Padme suggested looking up to me.

"We don't need his help. Our baby is a blessing." I reassured, embracing her in my arms.

Aisley's POV:

With the war being pretty much over, there was nothing stopping Ben and I from getting married. I had planned it all. I had a dress and everything. We had planned to get married on the beautiful planet of Alderaan. Be happened to have been friends with a senator from the planet. Ben told him he had a friend who wanted a private wedding on the planet overlooking a beach. It would be the two of us, a priest, KT, and a witness. Whoever was trustworthy enough. We sat in my sleeping quarters talking about the plans.

"I'm assigned to go to Utapau." Ben frowned running his fingers through his hair

"Why?" I asked with a frown, standing in front of him.

"Grieves, he's the only one left. Then it's over. The fighting will be done." Ben smiled as he grabbed my hands. The two of us leaned forwards and looked into each other's eyes. Our foreheads resting on each other's.

"Promise, when you get back we'll go." I smiled looking into his eyes.

"I promise, it'll be the only thing I'm thinking about the entire time." He smiled looking into his eyes. I was the luckiest girl alive, Ben was absolutely perfect
In all ways possible. I didn't deserve him.

"I don't care if we get married or not. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you, grow old some day." He smiled looking into my eyes. I wanted to same, it broke my heart that we couldn't have children. But it was a sacrifice for our love.

"I love you." I smiled with honesty.

"I love you too." He repeated. He suddenly leaned farther in and kissed me on the lips. I smiled into the kiss. And pulled back a few seconds later. I knew he had to leave, but I didn't want him to. I still held onto his hand as he walked away. I frowned when he released me and walked out the room.

A few hours later I walked through the Jedi temple besides my brother. Something was off about him, he looked like he hadn't slept in days. He had bags under his eyes and very timid. Like something we're to strike at him this very minute. I could feel his fear through our bond.

"Ani?" I asked. His head snapped in my direction. Like he feared something has was about to happen. His eyes wide with urgency. He remained silent.

"Are you okay?" I asked with concern looking up to my twin brother.

"I'm fine." He lied.

"Anakin, you can't lie to me. You've never been able to." I laughed with a smile. He stopped walking and looked to ground with a frown.

"I haven't been able to sleep." He mumbled looking to his hands.

"I can tell, but why?" I asked with worry. I took a step in front of him and forced him to look up my eyes.

"I've been having dreams. About you." He explained, not reaching my eyes. I nodded my head, encouraging him to continue speaking.

"You die." He added with a sigh.

"How?" I asked with a frown.

"A red saber went through your chest. I didn't see who." He frowned running his hands through his hair.

"Ani, it was a dream. You're just stressed, I'll be fine. You know I can handle myself." I laughed.

"I-I, Ais. But it felt so real, and familiar." He squinted his eyes in thought