Old Friends Not Forgotten

"Danny, here!" Obi-Wan shouted, throwing my Padawan her blue lightsaber in time to slice five battle droids at once. On the planet, Yerbana we were assigned the mission to halt the Separatists army attempting to overrun the planet. The battle took place on a bridge, connecting two sides of a cliff. The bridge was stable enough for whatever blasts would fall to it. Obi-Wan and I had our backs together, deflecting blast from all around. My brother was pressing back their troops from the other side. I hadn't gotten word from him, but I sensed that he was alright.

"Did I tell you, I picked out my dress." I conversed in the middle of a battle to my fiancé.

"Aisley, this really isn't the right time." Obi-Wan groaned. I laughed while I fighters flew from the sky down to the bridge. I looked up as one of our gunships crashes right into the side of the bridge.

"Take cover!" Cody shouted as the troops ran for shelter or anything that would save them from the wreckage of the crash. Danny and Obi-Wan ran back as well.

"General!" My commanders voice shouted from a few feet to my right. I spun around to see him dragging a wounded trooper on the ground. My eyes shut up to the sky as a large piece of the crashed ship dropped out of the sky. I ran to Chaos and threw my arms up in the sky, holding the large debris with the force.

"Go!" I barked with gritted teeth. He didn't hesitate in running towards the others, still with the wounded soldiers. I threw my arms out, throwing the wrecked ship to the side. I began to run back  towards Ben's and my troops. I made sure the troops were below and safe. As did my Padawan.

"Where's Ranger?" I shouted looking towards Chaos who hid behind a large piece of metal for cover.

"I don't know, General." My commander replied with loudness over the blasting droids. I looked out to the battle for the missing clone only to see him still firing at the Separatists army. I ran back out with my purple saber slicing away at the droids.

"Fall back!" I ordered the clone. He nodded his head and ran to the others.

"It's General Skywalker!" The droids cried in fear as I deflected their blast. I spun my saber around creating a circular illusion, still blocking their attacks. A few of the droids and canons stop firing at me and pointed to something, or someone behind me.

"Oh no! Know there's two General Skywalker!" The droids called out. I looked behind me to see a smirking Anakin approaching.

"Hold your fire!" The droids shouted, halting their attack.

"I had it covered." I glared out of breath.

"Yeah, sure you did." Anakin rolled his eyes with arrogance. He stepped up besides me and looked up to the army.

"What are you doing?" I hissed I'm a whisper tone.

"You'll see." He smirked, eyes still forwards looking to the droids. Canons, spiderdroids, superbattle droids, destroyers, and battle droids pointed their blasters at us.

"Hold your fire! Hold your fire." Anakin threw this hands into the air. The droids confusingly looked around to one another. The only thing you could hear was the sound of the wind flowing through Anakins robes. You would never be able to tell we were in the middle of a battle.

"I have come to surrender." Anakin smiled with his arms out.

"Anakin." I growled, not affording to lose this battle.

"Be prepared, little sister." Anakin whispered. I rolled my eyes. We were twins, and it irritated me everytime he mentioned he was older. A minute older, that doesn't even count!