Friends and Enemies

Just so everyone knows... I'm only updating one chapter a week until the release of the new season. Because the goal is to watch the new season of clone wars while taking notes than write some chapters about it because it does take place during Revenge of the Sith. Also I know everyone loves Ahsoka and many of the other characters and I'm trying to get their arc right before everything that happens in Revenge of the Sith.

"How dare you! I trusted you! Your betrayal will not go unpunished." I shouted in frustration. I was angry, I was upset, and I needed to do something about it. But for some reason, I felt grief within me. I was saddened for some reason, but it didn't feel right. I pushed the feeling away and focused only on my anger.

"I-I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Danny pleaded with her head down.

"How dare you! You were the one person I thought I could rely on. You have lost my trust and it will never be restored! You will pay for your treachery!" I shouted.

"All because I ate your cake?" She asked in confusion while looking up to me.

"It was sic-six-layer cake from Dex's diner!" I shouted in betrayal.

"It was really good." She shrugged while sitting on the cushion in front of me. We were supposed to be training and once I had learned she had ate my food. It was over with, I was angry.

"I'll kill you!" I shouted before jumping onto to her and wrestling.

"It was just cake!" She shouted, attempting to run from me. I grabbed her foot and pulled her back to me.

"You owe me." I growled while pressing her into the ground. I had her trapped, the look on her face was pure fear. I couldn't be serious any longer, so I started laughing. I moved off of her and sat on the ground.

"It's not funny!" She argued while glaring at me.

"It really is." I laughed back. She began to laugh as well. The two of us sat on the ground, laughing. Until Anakin entered the room wearing a brown cloak. His eyes were red shot, he had been crying. That was when I realized the sadness I had been feeling wasn't my own.

"Aisley." Anakin addresses his voice cracking as he spoke. Suddenly, all feelings of laughter and happiness died down.

"Somethings happened, can you come with me." He asked holding back a sob. I nodded my head before slowly standing up off the ground. The two of us walked out of the room in silence, leaving Danny behind. We walked in silence until we arrived at the Jedi crypt chamber.

"What are we doing here?" I asked suddenly realizing that it was something extremely serious.

"I-it's Obi-Wan, h-he's." Anakin sobbed unable to finish his sentence. But he didn't need to, I already knew by the way he cried. I straightened up and didn't respond. My heart halted in my chest, I actually thought it stopped beating. I felt my legs go numb and soon I was falling to the ground. I landed on my knees and began to cry. I couldn't hide it, I didn't know I felt more. Heartbreak, grief, anger, regret? The love of my life was dead, my heart began to beat faster than normal. Anakin dropped down to the ground and wrapped his arms around me. He rocked me back and forth in his arms. Suddenly, realization dawned upon me. I still couldn't let anyone know of our relationship, not even my brother. I wiped my tears away and pulled back.

"H-how did it happen?" I ask covering up my anger.

"A bounty hunter." Anakin growled out in frustration. That made me even more angry, Ben deserved better. It made me disgusted that some lowlife scum took pride in destroying the famous Obi-Wan Kenobi. We both stood up and entered the room. When I saw the coffin with his body covered by a cloth I almost couldn't hold it back. My brother I stood at his head while the rest of the Jedi surrounded the other sides of him. Ahsoka and Danny stood besudes each other. The ones closest to him were the council and my brother and I. Even the Duchess Satine was there, she sobbed over his body. She stood next to Palme who was next to Danny and Ahsoka. I was about to walk over to them, but Anakin clutching my hand in a tight grip stopped me. A look of pure anger took over his face as he glared down at the man I loved. I could feel his anger and hatred for the murderer as he could probably feel my sadness and hopefully not my heartbreak. I quietly cried as Obi-Wan's body was lowered under ground. Once his body was lowered into the crypt with the rest of the fallen Jedi. Anakin yanked my arm, quite painfully and dragged me away.