Weapons Factory

"Master Skywalker, Yoda request you in his private quarters." A youngling smiled up at me as I walked through the corridors of the Jedi Temple. I nodded my head in acknowledgment and made my way to Yoda's quarters. It was probably something for the war, it had been going on for months. And I didn't think it would be ending any time soon. I entered the room to see Master Yoda meditating on one of his cushions.

"Master Yoda, you requested me?" I asked approaching him and taking a seat in front of him.

Discuss many things, we must." He sighed in meditation.

"Ready I believe you are." He hummed with his eyes closed.

"Sorry for my confusion, Master. But ready for what?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Well, your twin has done with his padawan." Yoda began. My eyes widened and I straightened up. Was I actually being given a padawan?

"Same will be done with you, believe so I do." Yoda nodded opening his eyes.

"Before you receive a padawan, prove yourself. You must." Master Yoda smiled.

"How can I do this, Master?" I asked in confusion.

"Simple, yourself you must keep being. Bright future I feel for you, young master Skywalker." He smiled looking up at me.

"Now, help. I feel your twin needs on Geonosis." Yoda laughed before closing his eyes and concentrating.

"In deed he does." He hummed before opening them again.

"Depart, you should soon." Yoda smiled ushering me up from my seat. I stood up and smiled at my Master.

"Thank you, Master." I bowed before exiting the room and making my way to my ship that would be in the hanger. I smiled as I saw KT waiting outside of a Gunship. I walked up to her and patted her metal top.

"General Skywalker." A clone with yellow markings on his armor approached me with around seven other clones behind him.

"CC-2595 reporting for duty." He saluted.

"I have been assigned as your Marshal Commander for your following missions. But you may call me chaos, if you wish ma'am." The Clone stated robotically. Marshal commander was the highest you could be as a commander. The next step up was captain, my brother was very close with a captain named Rex.

"It's an honor to meet you, Chaos. This is my droid KT." I introduced with a smile as my KT began to rock and beep in greetings I giggled and turned back to him as he nodded in acknowledgment to my droid.

"Now, let's go save my brother." I sighed rolling my eyes before entering the ship. We flew over the familiar planet of Geonosis. The bug infested planet was the birthplace of the Clone Wars. I remembered when I thought I was going to die here. I had been tied to a pillar in the center of an arena for entertainment. But it was also the planet where Ben and I shared our first real moment together. As we flew over the dry planet Commander Chaos explained the mission to me. Apparently the Separatist plan to rebuild an old Separatist droid factory. They have already started progress and began the construction of new battle droids. My brother and Master Luminara are already attacking along with their padawans and troopers.

"General, we're approaching the landing zones." Commander Chaos informed pulling me from my thoughts.

"Okay everyone, the only safe landing zone is west of Luminara and my brother. We'll have to land there." I ordered over the loud sound of the wind while we flew with the doors open. I gripped one of the handles attached to the ceiling. Once the ship landed I walked off with KT and Chaos behind me.