The Wrong Jedi

I'm a few chapters behind sooo Idk if I'll be able to update next week. And with schools getting shut down I'm really stressed and know mine will be. Also I'm behind on chapters because of midterms. Everyone be safe with the coronavirus! I live in Illinois so there's a lot of cases here. also I wrote this chapter high so please don't judge.

Shortly after Ahsoka's escape Anakin and I had to return to the temple. He was sent to meet with the council while sat with Danny and Aayla.

"Do you think Ahsoka did it?" Danny asked looming across from besides Aayla.

"No, I know Ahsoka I know she would never do something like this." I answered honestly.

"Aisley, she's killed clones." Aayla added in with distrust.

"There's no proof that she did it. In all my years of knowing her, I would never doubt her. She's a good kid, she's just scared." I replied.

"If you believe she is innocent, I will stand with you." Aayla smiled weakly. I smiled back, Aayla would always trust my opinion and beliefs. If I stood for something, she would always stand with me and fight with me. She was a strict Master, but she did always encourage me to challenge my authorities and always keep my beliefs.  Even if all odds were against me.

"I will too, Master." Danny added with a nod.

"Thank you, but I fear that just the three of us aren't going to be able to convince the council that she's innocent." I frowned rubbing my forehead in stress.

"Maybe if we went and looked for her we could talk and figure out what's going on?" Danny suggested with hope.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Aayla replied with a frown.

"Or maybe, Danny's onto something." I mumbled to myself.

"Well, Master Secura, Padawan Daniella and I have to go mediate." I stated before looking down to Danny who looked extremely confused.
"Come on, Danny." I ushered with my head. I could tell she was still confused, but didn't question it. Once we were far enough away from Aayla Danny spoke up.

"Why did you lie to Master Secura?" She asked puzzled.

"Because like you said, we're gonna go look for Ahsoka." I smirked before walking outside and jumping in the first speeder I could find. I knew Ahsoka was last seen on the lower levels. I also had heard that my brother and Master Plo were signed to bring her in. The goal was to help Ahsoka as much as possible but still avoid my brother. Once we landed I looked around me. I scrunched my nose in disgust as I looked at the homeless and smelt the rot of Coruscant. I frowned remembering when I rescued Danny from this place.

"Where do you think she is?" Danny asked while looking around. My head snapped in the direction after hearing shouts and blasts from around the corner. I didn't hesitate in running in the direction. I turned a corner to be me with nearly fifteen clones groaning on the ground. I sighed after realizing none were dead.

"What happened?" Danny asked while helping one stand up.

"The Commander, she attacked us but she wasn't alone." He moaned out while rubbing his head through his helmet.

"What way did she go?" I asked in urgency.

"That way." He stated while pointing toward the elevators that went up to the higher levels. I watched as the elevator went up three levels. I assumed it was Ahsoka. I turned around and ran in the direction with Danny following behind. My goal was to find Ahsoka.

"Master, where did she go?" Danny asked as we stepped off of the elevator on the same level as Ahsoka. I closed my eyes and sighed before walking. I had no idea where I was going, but I was sure the force would guide me. Turned a corner to see no other than Asajj Ventress struggling to stand up from the ground.