Overlords

"Save him before it is too late!"

"Anakin, No!"

"You are one with the Order of the Sith Lords. Henceforth, you shall be known as..."

"Please don't kill him, he's my brother!"

"Use the Force, Luke."

"If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

"You were chosen for this."

Hundreds of voices screamed in my head and I couldn't stop any of them. Random names and words that I had never heard of were shouted in my head. As if someone was in my brain screaming at me. I jumped up covered in sweat to see I was attached to a machine. I had IV's in my arms. I ripped them out and looked around to see Anakin sitting in a chair sleeping. He had his head back with his mouth wide open as he snored. My head was pounding, I could still feel the affect of the voices screaming in my brain. The weird part was, I was already starting to forget what they were saying.

"Ani?" I whispered as I crawled over to him and shuck him lightly. He didn't wake up, so I roughly shoved him. This time, he sat straight up and was on alert. When he looked down he sighed, once he noticed I was awake.

"Hey Ais, how are you feeling?" He asked with a weak smile.

"My head hurts, what happened" I asked scrunching my nose up as I looked around the clinic.

"You had some sort of stress related blackout." He frowned. I nodded my head before slowly getting out of the bed. Anakin didn't hesitate in rushing up to help me.

"What are you doing? You have to stay in bed." He ordered trying to put me back down. As he was preparing to grab me I moved to the side causing him to fall onto the bed. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Aisley, I'm not playing around." He barked out with so much anger that I froze in my spot. He stood up and turned around with anger seeping from his aura.

"I thought you were going to die, we all did. I felt you, leaving me." He cried out with fear.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"I felt our bond distancing, like we were breaking apart from one another. It felt like death." He stated looking to the ground with no emotion at all in his eyes.

"I want to see Master Yoda." I stared sternly, all playfulness out of my voice. Anakin nodded and left the room leaving me alone. I sat back on the bed in silence. I couldn't stop thinking about the voices I had heard. At this point, I had completely forgot what all they said. But the sounds of their voices were etched into my brain. One sounded like a woman, one an old man, and another another old man but the last one was angry and different from the first. I shook the thoughts away as Master Yoda, Anakin, and Obi-Wan entered the room.

"Better, are you feeling?" Yoda asked with a soft smile.

"I have a bit of a headache, but that is it." I answered. I looked up from Yoda to see Obi-Wan with his full attention on me, he didn't say a word just stare at me with pure concern. I wanted to roll my eyes at him.

"Do you know why this happened?" I asked Yoda from my hospital bed. He simply looked to Obi-Wan with a nod. Obi-Wan silently walked towards a medical projector before turning it on in the center of the room.

"This was your Midi-Chorian count from when Master Qui-Gon took a sample of yours and Anakins blood when you were children." Obi-Wan explained as I looked at my blood chart.