A Necessary Bond

This is for whoever stole my story and posted it on some Korean site, you big fat, white nasty smellin fat bitch why you took me off the mothafuckin schedule wit cho triflin dirty white racist ass big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm comin up there and I'm gon beat the fuck outta you bitch

Danny's POV:

"Daniella, are you even listening to me?" Master Aisley asked with annoyance. I had been assigned on my first mission ever, without my Master. Apparently, Padawan Tano's signal had been quiet for two long. She had been assigned to accompany younglings on the retreat to find their kyber crystals. The Twins had been in a a panic ever since her disappearance. I assumed that she was just busy. Ahsoka was an amazing Jedi, I strived to be as talented and strong as her. I had been on several missions with her and Aisley. Ive learned that it takes a lot to stop Ahsoka. The mission felt pointless. But at this point, I was just excited to get away from Aisley. She had been extremely strict and more professional than she had ever been. It was odd seeing her act so strict and controlling. She had been forcing me to train harder than I had ever done before.

"Yes, Master. I apologize." I replied looking down to my feet.

"I'm sorry, Danny. I know I've been a little tough on you lately. But I just want to make sure that when one day when you're alone on a mission and something goes wrong. You'll be able to improve and accomplish it or at least survive. War is no joke, I just want you to be prepared." She sighed running her fingers through her light brown hair. It was bizarre, even when she was nervous and nearly chewing her nails off she still looked beautiful. I knew she was worried about Ahsoka and me, but it seemed that something else was affecting her. I felt that by asking her would only make it worse, so I did everything in my power to make life easier. Which is why I agreed to go find Ahsoka.

"I understand, Master." I frowned with a nod before turning around and climbing into the x-wing I had been assigned. KT had been placed into the ship. She was to be my guide, she basically controlled the ship while I made sure we weren't attacked.

"Daniella." Aisley sighed. My head snapped up, she never called me by my real name unless it was important.

"May the force be with you." She smiled weakly.

"May the Force be with you." I repeated before activating the doors of my ship and starting it up. I had a the last known coordinates of Ahsoka's last whereabouts. She had recently been on the planet Florrum. A planet known to be the home of the pirates. I didn't know any pirates, however. Aisley knew enough for the both of us. Aisley took a few steps back and watched while I flew out of the hanger and soon out of the courascant atmosphere.

"Okay KT, Don't get us lost, Girlie. Because I have no idea where we're going." I laughed to the droid as we zipped through hyperspace. She beeped back in understanding as we flew through the galaxy. I smiled while flying passed the thousands of beautiful stars and the blackness of the galaxy. I loved looking out into the depths of space. I used to think I would never see anything as breathtaking. If I could speak to myself from a few years ago she would never believe that this would somehow be my life. If it wasn't for that day that I stole from Aisley, I could have ended up as a sex slave or even dead. I would forever be grateful for my Master. I owed her everything. Every ounce of my being has done everything it can to prove that I deserve the chance I have been given. There are billions of children in the galaxy that would have done anything for what I've been given. I feel like I owe a debt to Aisley and the Jedi council for allowing me this opportunity to be a better person and have a better life. I would always do whatever I could show them I did deserve to be here. I refused to take this for granted, I would forever strive to prove my worth to the Jedi order.