Mission on Endor

Hey guys just wanna let you know I only have one more chapter written after this one. Due to the way Disney is only airing one 20 minute episode a week... which I think is fucking stupid. It would be one thing if it was a a 40 minute episode but these are only 20 and the last one was like 15! I hate it so much. So I won't be able to write the 'Siege of Mandalore' until it  all airs. I'm sorry about that. That's why I've written 2 filler chapters so you guys still have something. This chapter and the next. I don't have any idea if I'll write another one or be able to finish all of the clone wars next.

"I-I can't believe she's really gone." Danny stated in shock while taking a seat. The young girl ran her fingers through her hair in shock. I had known for a fact that Danny looked up to Ahsoka. Danny was fourteen and Ahsoka was seventeen. The girls were very close in age. And I think they bonded over that and that they both were the Padawans of the Skywalker Twins. So I'm some way, made them like us.

"We never know, she may come back to us one day." I addressed with false hope. I was worried, I had no idea where Ahsoka was. Or if she was safe, the thought of something happening to her frightened me. Just as much as it would if something were to happen to Danny. It would break my heart if I lost Danny. I knew Jedi weren't allowed to have attachment. But it was nearly impossible, Danny was basically my own little me. I trained her how I was trained. If I lost Danny, I would never be able to forgive myself. I wouldn't wanna imagine how Anakin was currently feeling. Which is why I blocked our bond. I knew it was wrong, but I also knew Anakin needed to clear his thoughts and his emotions without me being in his head and without him being in mine.

"Master Skywalker." The formal voice of none other then Obi-Wan addresses as he entered my chambers. His eyes looked to Danny before turning back to me.

"You and your Padawan have been summoned to the council." He stated with a slight nod of the head. Danny looked to me before turning back to Obi-Wan. The two of us walked down the hallway forget her following silently behind Obi-Wan.

"Did we do something wrong?" She asked in a whisper tone in panic.

"I don't know, I usually go in playing dumb until they have evident proof that I've done something wrong." I shrugged.

"And it works?" She gasped in awe.

"Sometimes I just deny until they I'm innocent." I smiled. Danny nodded her head, taking note. Who allowed me to have a Padawan? 

When the three of us entered the room, Obi-Wan made his way to his chair and sat down comfortably. The few in the room that were actually there watched me with curiosity.

"Master Skywalker, we are assigning you and your Padawan on a mission along with Master Kenobi. On the planet Endor. Intelligence operatives claim that the Separatists are building a new base there. We don't know what this base could be yet. Your objective is to destroy the base and all plans." Master Windu informed professionally.

"Yes, Master." I slightly bowed before turning around and exiting the room with my Padawan following behind. I could feel the presence of someone else walking closely behind.

"Danny, go ready KT and the ship." I ordered.

"Yes, Master." She obliged before taking a turn and heading in the opposite way. Once I was sure she was far enough away I spun around to be met face to face with Obi-Wan.

"Master Kenobi." I addressed watching as my fellow Jedi passed by without any suspicion. He looked around before turning back to me with a small smile.

"Yes, Master Skywalker. I curious, do you have a minute where we could speak alone." He stated loud enough that other Jedi could hear but not too loud. I nodded my head and soon we were off. We walked all the way to his sleep quarters and once we were there he slammed the door shut. I walked to his bed and dropped down on it, landing on my back. I groaned out in exhaustion as I got comfy.