Slaves of the Republic

I had just gotten back from a mission on Dantooine with Danny. Count Dooku had attempted to break into the Jedi Temple that resides on Dantooine. Sadly, Dooku escaped. But the good news was he didn't get whatever he was after. We had just arrived on Courascant when I was summoned to the council chambers.

"You summoned me." I addressed awkwardly entering the room. Only Master Yoda sat in the room.

"Yes, child. How are you feeling?" He asked with curiosity.

"I feel much better, thank you." I smiled politely.

"Stronger with the force I sense you are. Very strong, in deed." Yoda hummed.

"Know why? Do you?" He asked.

"No, not really, Master." I answered honestly tilting my head.

"I fear that you and your brother have been given a terrible burden, terrible." Yoda slowly shook his head sighing.

"What do you mean?"

"Sense you already know, young Skywalker." Master Yoda smiled.

"Now, go to Zygerria, you must. The Togruta people, missing they are. Assume to be on Zygerria. Help Master Kenobi and your twin, you shall." Yoda explained with a nod.

"Go, now you shall." Yoda ordered. I bowed before turning around and exiting the chambers. Zygerria was a slave planet. The Zygerrian's were a species that resembled felines. They were selfish and believed the entire galaxy needed to follow their rule. I was nervous for my brother, being spring slavery was something he tried to get away from. And sand, but mostly planets that practiced slavery. My brother was many things. He was brave, strong, but also sensitive. Our time on Tatooine with our mother traumatized us both in many ways. I took advantage of my trauma and used it to understand others better and fight for those who are unable to do so for themselves. As for my brother, he attempted to forget about it and pretend it never happened.  Doing this had only made it worse. Acknowledging that it happened has put me in a better mental state than pretending it never happened. Anakin was always one who wanted everyone to believe he had no weaknesses or could never be anxious. I knew it was all a disguise, being as I was the only one who had the same experience as him. I think my exile in Jedha was responsible for this form of thinking. I embraced my emotions and used them to make me a better Jedi with a clearer mind.

The council had already selected a ship for me, which happened to be a regular Republic fighter. It appeared they were very eager for me to return to battle. Within minutes I was already out of the atmosphere heading to Zygerria. After arriving on Zygerria I looked around for a spot to land my ship, I landed on the outskirts and thought for a second. Was I really going in with no disguise or plan? With that thought in mind I jumped out of my ship and headed for civilization. I looked around from building to the crowds feeing nothing but disgust. Slaves were everywhere. Ranging from sex workers to laborers. It was sickening, memories of my past hit me hard. I remembered young children being whipped or tortured from my childhood. My brother and I were lucky to have been with Watto. Seeing two Zygerrian guards I quickly snuck into the first building I could find. I pressed myself as close to the wall as tight as I could as the guards passed. When I thought the coast was clear I looked up. A twi'lek purple woman stared at me with two small females of the same species. They were obviously slaves. The woman was about to scream.

"Don't scream, I'm here to help. Jedi." I gestured to myself trying to calm her down. She stood protectively over the two girls. I assumed they were her children.

"You are Jedi?" She asked with doubt looking me up and down. I nodded my head before slowly lifting up my lightsaber to prove I really was who I said I was.