Chapter 4 (One to one)

Start from the beginning

After rolling on the floor laughing for the whole song, literally, another song came on. It was The Script - For the first time. I loved this song, plus it was romantic aswell. Molly turned round to face me and i wrapped my arms around her waist. She automatically wrapped her arms around my neck, and started to sway gently. This was just amazing, she was amazing. I looked at her, her eyes gazing into mine. I kissed her gently and she tightened her arm around my neck, pulling me in closer. I loved her to bits, even though i've only known her a few hours. We kissed through the whole song and when it stopped she loosened her grip around my neck and looked at me sweetly. Awwwk! Why did we have stop! "I liked that song." she said smiling. "Me too, except now i like it even more." i said smirking at her. She was so perfect, i think she must have fell from heaven. No one could be this perfect. Could they?

Molly's POV

Oh my god. I think I may pee myself if Louis makes me laugh one more time. We were walking along the harbour, just holding hands when suddenly Louis started searching his Hollister sweats. I looked down to see him produced his Ipod. "What are you doing Lou?" i asked him. I loved calling him Lou. It made me feel like I was his girlfriend. "Just listen." he said smirking at me. Placed the ear phone into my ear and immediately heard the song that I dance and laugh at all the time. 'The Birdie Song'. Okkkkkkk, starting to pee!! I looked at Louis who was now laughing at me. I started doing the dance, flapping my arms in and out like a chickens wings. Louis joined in too. Oh dear goodness! I REALLY need to pee now!!

After laughing and nearly peeing i suddenly heard the guitar chords of the next song and immediately knew what it was straight away. The Script - For the first time. I felt Louis's arms slowly wrap around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck and started to sway gently to the beat of the music. He started to kiss me gently so I pulled him in closer, turning the gentle kiss into full frontal snog.

The song lasted forever, and when it stopped, i turned to look at Louis who was now grinning like mental. I smiled, "I like that song." I said smiling at him. "Me too, except now i like it even more." he said grinning. He was looking at me, like he was checking me out or something, but he looked so hot standing there with his arms wrapped around my waist. Ummm, I could strip him right down to his boxers if I wanted to, but that would just spoil the moment. I smiled into myself and thought ' In time Molly, in time.' I literally love this guy, he's just my soulmate.

Liam's POV

I love Meredith, she's just amazing. I never knew she could be so interesting and gorgeous! We where sitting on some steps that led to and old abandoned building. We were talking about music that we like, because she brought her Ipod out. "Well personally, i like 'Owl City'" i said to her smiling. Her eyes became became huge as she said, "No way! I absolutely love 'Owl City'!" There so cool! I love Umbrella Beach, oh! And Vinilla Twilight, it's so sad but so cool at the same time." she said smiling at me. She past me an ear phone over and put on Vinilla Twilight. We sat there in silence just listening to it when in the middle of it, I felt her head rest on my shoulder and she began to sing along to the song. "I'll watch the sky turn light blue, but it's not the same without you, because it takes two to whisper quietly.." she was an amazing singer. Better than any girl i'd heard before! When the song stopped, I looked down at her head, resting on my shoulder, and smiled. This felt right, you know the way when you feel somethings right, you get butterflies in your stomach? Well that's what I got with Meredith. She was just so nice, and completely random. "You're an amazing singer!" I said to her. She slowly lifted her head off my shoulder, making me frown because did like her doing that. "Seriously? I thought that was pretty average, to be honest." she said smiling at me sweetly. "If you think that was good, you should hear this." she said smirking and looking tapping things in to her Ipod. She put it on speaker, so I could hear her. It was Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars. I loved that song! How did she know?!

She was absoluely brilliant, I swear if Simon could hear her, he would sign her straight away. "So what ya think?" she said putting her head back on my shoulder, just the way I like it. "I thought that was brilliant! You could be a professional singer, if you wanted to!" I said still shocked after what I just heard. "Well, that is my dream." she said sighing. She past me the other ear phone and hit shuffle on her Ipod. The song Ke$ha - We R who we R came on. Oh god, i love this song. She turned round and blushed at me. I pulled her in tight to me and kissed her. It was what i'd been wanting to do since I saw her. That song just made everything, kind of, sexier?? I was kissing her harder, it was getting really intense. "tonight we're going hard, hard, har.., har.., har.., hard. Just like the world is ours, ours, ou.., ou.., ou.., ours." I was kissing her harder and harder. I think she was liking this too because she pushing against me. I lay slowly down on the steps while we carried on kissing. She was now lying on top of me, kissing me insanely hard. I liked this a lot, i thought maybe she wouldn't but boy she does.