Chapter 4 (One to one)

Hey everyone! Hope your enjoying so far, and keep commenting guys! I love reading them all lol btw there's tons left to write so dont worry, Niall will come into the story if your wondering. Just not yet! Hope you enjoy! Lana XxX

Chapter 4

Harrys' POV

I grabbed Ashley's hand as we walked towards the pier. I was definately in love with her, there was no other word to describe how i felt about her. She was just amazing, and she was so gorgeous. In fact all her friends were prety fit aswell but Ashley was definately the one for me. She's practically a female version of me, which i love. I mean we both laugh at the same things together, we dance like retards together, we're just...made for each other. "We better not be diving in Harry, we've been through enough excitement today including water. Don't you think?" Ashley laughed. I squeezed her hand that bit tighter. "Nahh, we're just gona chill, don't worry." i laughed back. That boat situation was pretty funny, and i love the way Ashley laughed at it and didn' freak out like some other girls would.

"Come on, let's just sit down here." i said to her, dragging her down to the edge of the pier so our feet hung over the side. This was perfect, because the sun was just setting in the horizon and girls are suckers for that. I slowly edged my arm over her shoulder and felt her head start to rest on mine. I smiled, wow if i could just take a picture, i could remember this moment forever. "I bet you do this with all the girls eh?" Ashley asked. "Nahh, just the ones that i'm madly in love with." i replied. She turned round to face me, looking at me in a really sweet way. "Seriously? You're madly in love with me?!" she said looking shocked. "Well yeah! I mean, i think you're amazing. You're everything i've dreamed of and more!" i replied smiling at her. "Wow, never did i think in 10 years time, Harry Styles, thee Harry Styles, would be madly in love with me." she said returning back to the position she was in. "Well, i am. And there's nothing you can do that will change my mind." i replied to her tightning my arm around her shoulder. "Do you honestly think i would want to change your mind!" she said raising her eyebrows. I laughed and pulled her in for snog. I am seriously in love with this girl. She's just outta this world. I pulled away from her and smiled. She was so pretty, her eyes were such a gorgeous shade of brown. She had a slight coat of mascara on by the looks of it, with a little black eyeliner. Her hair was up in a messy bun with a few bits hanging out and a side fringe covering a little of her left eye. I brushed it away from her face so i could se her beautiful eyes. She smiled up at me and then rested her head back on my shoulder again. Could i be anymore turned on right now? I swear, i'm lucky i ain't taking a boner!

Ashley's POV

Is it possible to love someone so much, it hurts? Because right now, i seriously do love Harry. His smile, his cute dimples, his curls, his body; the list goes on. I mean is there anyhing on him that isn't perfect?! He dragged me down to the edge of the pier so our feet were both dangling down over blue, wavey sea. The sun was just setting, it looked like a postcard. Nothing could be more perfect than this. He put his arm over my shoulder while I rested my head on his. We talked for ages until he suddenly bursted with, "I'm madly in love with you." A light bulb literally went off in my head as I realised who this guy was and what he had just said to me. I looked at him "Your madly in love with me?!" I said in a really shocked voice. I couldn't get over it. Since i was 14 years old, I've dreamt of the day Harry says that to me, and I think he just did. After having a discussion about the whole thing, I finally came to realise that I was madly in love with him too. I smiled to myself as I rested my head back on his shoulder again after he just kissed me. Wow, dreams really do come true I guess.

Louis's POV

Oh gosh, Molly is just hilarious. I mean, hello! SHE LOVES PICKLE IN HER TEA! JUST LIKE MEEEE! Ahhhh Molly. We were walking around the little harbour, holding hands of course. We were just laughing non stop, partly because Molly always seems to walk towards a wall before laughing, which just makes me laugh so hard, it's unreal! For first the first time today though, we were just walking in silence. Which was actually kind of peaceful. Nah, who am I kidding, i'm Louis Tomlinson for gods sake! Silence isn't in my dictionary! I took out my Ipod and decided it was time for funny dancing, just like Ashley and Harry did earlier. "What are you doing Lou?" Molly asked as i gave her an ear phone. "Just listen." i said smiling at her. I hit 'The Birdie song' on my Ipod and as soon as it came on, Molly was looking for a wall to run to and laugh. She literally started immediately doing the dance, flapping her arms in and out like a chicken! Of course i joined in too.