Chapter 3 (Belfast Mayhem!)

• Dedicated to Harry Styles ;)

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a while, christmas and school took over ;) Hope your liking the story and I've heard that there's quite a lot of One Direction stories! I hope you guys still like this one though ;( Luv u all and keep reading! Lana XxX btw Liam comes into the story in this chappie :D

"Hey Niall! Are we nearly there?" Harry shouted into the front. "Ehh yeah two minutes away!" Niall shouted back in his cute irish accent. "You do know there'll be like a swarm of fans around you every minute!" I said to Harry. "I know I'll have to disguise myself!" he laughed. "Any suggestions Louis?!" he shouted into the back. "Hmmm, A CARROT! or A PICKLE!" he replied, I laughed. It looked like Molly was in love, seriously, I think I could see a few hearts in her eyes, or were they carrots? I turned around to see how everyone was getting on. Zayn had his arm around Clara, Louis and Molly were just laughing. Typical huh? I looked at Harry, nothing exciting happening with us, just talking I guess. "Ashley. Emmm... I was just wondering, maybe we could get to know each other a bit more?" Harry asked. "Yeah that sounds good!" I replied. "So, let's start with the basics then. You got any brothers or sisters?" he asked. "Hmmm, where do I start. I've a brother who's 22 and he's hilarious. He loves his hair and he emmm would like to straighten yours!" (True lol seriously he does) I laughed. "Really?! Well he's not getting anywhere near my curly locks!" Harry smiled. "Harry whips his curls back and forth!" Niall sang in. We all laughed. "We're here!" Niall said.

I jumped out of the car and when I got my feet back on the ground, I felt someone grab my hand. It was Harry, I turned to face him and he was grinning like mad. "Come on, I wanna show you something." He said as he dragged me off to a little street. "So, you've got a brother, I've got a sister called Gemma. What's your brother called?" Harry asked. "Keith, my mums called Caroline and my Dad's called Gary." I  smiled. "We're here!" he said. I looked up to see a pier with a few boats. "What are you doing?" I asked. "We're gonna ride a boat!" he exclaimed. I laughed. "What?! Oh my god, really? Do you know how to?" I laughed. "Ermmm, sorta yeah." he said looking a bit nervous. I laughed, "Harry Styles, if we drown I'll hunt you down." I laughed again. "You'd do that anyway!" he said looking at me and smiling. "Yeah probably." I laughed. Harry got on to a boat called 'That Girl' and he gave me his hand to help me get on. "You couldn've said we were going on a boat, I would've wore something more approtriate." I said laughing at myself getting into the boat. "Well I didn't know I was going to meet a gorgeous girl now did I?" he said winking at me as he untied the rope. "Are you sure about this?" I asked him. I mean we didn't even have life jackets on. "What? You don't feel safe with me?" I asked grinning. "Duuuuhhh!" I laughed.

He came over and sat beside me. "Look, I know we only met a few hours ago, but I feel like I know you." he said holding my hand. I laughed, "Cheers Ashley, thanks for ruining the moment!" he laughed. "I'm sorry, it's just look at us. We're sitting on a boat floating about like mad people! Is there not an engine?" I asked laughing. "Oh yeah..emm, oh shit! It's busted!" he laughed. I looked back to see how far we were from the pier. Holy Crap! "Harry how do we get back!" asked him. "Shiiiitttt!!!" he muttered under his breath. I couldn't do anything but laugh. "Ashley...... yeah okay it is pretty funny." he said starting to laugh. Suddenly I saw Louis and Molly. Aww, they looked so cute, Louis had his arm around her while she was in hysterics. "LOUIS! LOOOUIS! LOUIS MY LOVE!!!" Harry shouted. They didn't hear. "LOUIS TOMLINSON MY BROMANCE BRO!" Harry shouted to him. He looked over and pointed at us while he and Molly just laughed. "Get us back bro!" Harry shouted. "Alrightee bruv!" Louis shouted back. He threw a rope over to the boat and Harry grabbed it.

Louis pulled us over while Molly watched, it looked like she was admiring his strongness! I laughed into myself "Molly! You pervert!" I shouted back to her. "Shut up Ashley! He's like emmm.. Superman!" she said. "Come to think of it I am wearing my superman t-shirt." Louis replied laughing. We got back to land finally, and when we did Harry literally lifted me in the air and spun me round! "That didn't go quite to plan, but I'll make up for it!" Harry smiled. Wow he seriously had gorgeous eyes. Really lovely green ones. I didn't realise but I was fully gazing at him. He laughed and then the best thing ever happened. He kissed me. It was so romantic, he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight. I automaticly wrapped my arms around his neck and he groaned a little as I put my hand through his lovely curly hair ;)